Royalty Pt2 !TW!

Just to stop any confusion when I say mum I don't mean Altura I mean her adopted mum Eliza.

Last time on Royalty: 

"Mum!" I shout out.

My adopted Mother and Father run down the stairs to see what the commotion is about. Their eyes widen as they see Lena in my arms with bruises all over her.

"Kara what did you do?"

I continue walking past mum towards my chambers, gently I place Lena on the bed and turn to face my parents. 

"I didn't hurt her if that's what you mean" I say defensively. 

I gesture with my hand for them to follow me, I lead them into the palace garden and explain how I found Lena and how I know her from my childhood. By the time I am done explain a single tear has formed and run down my cheek. My mum gently wipes the tear from my face and looks me in the eyes with a sympathetic face. 

"Oh Kara honey I'm so sorry" Eliza says holding me tightly. 

"It's okay mum really but i'm just worried about Lena. I don't know how she ended up in that river or how she got those bruises not to mention the fact that when I found her she was nude" I say looking between my concerned parents. 

I sigh deeply, rejoining Lena in my chambers. As I look over her body I notice several bruises that are black and purple, the color on her face seems to have drained away, her body looks so frail and delicate. I softly take Lena's hand into mine and kiss the top of her knuckles. I pray to Rao throughout the night in hopes of getting my once best friend back. 

I awake with a jolt, Lena is thrashing in her sleep and murmuring in a hushed tone. 

"No. Please No." Lena says with furrowed brows. 

I gently push Lena in an attempt to wake her from her nightmare, She opens her eyes and looks around frantic, her eye bulge as she looks around, she locks her gaze onto my shield and loses it. 

"Get away from me!" She screams. 

"Lena you are safe. What's wrong?" I ask as I make sure to keep my distance from her. 

She doesn't say anything she just sits in the corner of my bed and stares at me with her gorgeous green eyes, I stare back, curious. 

"Who are you?" Lena says taking in all the details of my face. 

"Kara. Kara Danvers" I explain slowly still mesmerized by Lena's captivating facial features. 

She lifts her hand hesitantly and reaches out to touch my face. Calmly I take her hand and place it on my cheek, I hold her hand with mine and stare deep into those innocent eyes. Slowly she realises that she is naked and blushes as she pulls my blanket around her. 

"Kara?" Lena says almost unsure. 

"I found you. I promise to protect you" I say smiling at her. 

"Kara hand her over!" A familiar voice yells. 

Our moment together ruined by knocking on my door I stand agitated and ready to murder who ever was at my door. I smile sympathetically at Lena and open the door, I shut it behind me and walk out.