VIII

[In Busan High]

Two hulk like man was about to enter the auditorium where the graduation program is began.

One of the female teacher noticed them and rushed towards them to stop them.

"Excuse me? Where are you going? and who are you?" she asked fixing her glasses.

"We are Bodyguard" they said in an unison and was about to enter but she blocked them with her chubby figure.

"Bodyguard? for whom?" she asked again and trying to act cold.

"Ms. Park Y/n" one of them said.

"Park Y/n?....I never saw her with any bodyguard before" she asked with a confused look.

"Well then....It's none of our business" one of them said and passed her figure and both of them didn't forget to bump their shoulder on her chubby body.

"Yah! Stop!......Park Y/n!" she shouted at them and called your name loudly making you flinch.

"Yes Maam....Did you called me?" you rushed towards her and asked.

"Why did you bring this bodyguard here? you know it's an important Program? We don't even allow others rather than guardian"

She said fixing her glasses which are already in the regular place.

"Wait....Bodyguard! I don't have any" you asked with a confuse look.

"Then who are they?" she asked you and you just shruggle your shoulder.

"Hey! Who are you? wait.....aren't you work with appa?" You went to ask them and noticed that you have seen them before.

"Yes Maam....It's an order" one of them said before standing still infront of you.

"Ha! who gave you that order? I don't need any bodyguard" you asked being shocked that who could have done that.

"See! Now please get out"you heard the female teacher scolding them trying to act cool infront of them.

"Hey! I'm talking with both of you.....Do you know who I'm?" she asked again while snapping her fingers infront of them.

"I told you miss...we don't care who you are.....we are here as per order....And it's not like we are having fun for arguing with a crazy five feet women"

One of them said with a cold tone but slightly smirked at her reaction.

"WHAT!" the female teacher shouted before storming out of that place angrily.

"Mrs. Jung..." you called out her name but she just ignored you. The last thing you want in your life is pissing of a teacher on the graduation day.

"Mrs. Jung...please..listen to me" you tried to convince her but then noticed that they are behind you and kept following you.

"Why did you do that?" you asked them angrily holding both side of your waist.

"She was so annoying" one of them said calmly and you saw both of them bursting into laughter.

And then, few second later they seems dead serious again. You just though, 'Are they even a human'.

[At Jeon Mansion]

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon was taking rest on their bedroom after the lunch. Suddenly Mr. Jeon got a call from an unknown number.

Mrs. Jeon looked at him worriedly, Mr. jeon was also sweating thinking about the meeting where jungkook had gone alone.