IX

"You!........Here?" you asked jungkook with shock.

His expression changed when you asked him.

"I- I.....umm.....Mom told me to fetch you since I'm back" he tried to say with his professional look but somehow failed.

Good thing is that you didn't notice that he is nervous while answering since you were annoyed with two hulks.

"Then what are they doing here?" you asked pointing your index finger at Nick and Steve with disappointment.

"Why? Is something happened?" he asked you with frown when he noticed you being sad.

"They are so mean.....stupid!" you said looking at them jungkook was shocked with your words.

"They just have huge body with zero common scense" you said again glaring at them.

Jungkook tried hard to suppress his laughter.

"Are you talking about my well-qualified, High-scorer bodyguard!?" he asked you with lifting a brow keeping a professional look.

"Yes!.....They embarassed me" you said before burst into almost fake tears.

He looked at them and again divert his gaze to you.

"What! How!?" he asked you with almost yelling at mid-road.

[Cafe of Busan High]

"How the f#ck that b#tch y/n get the first place?" a girl with beautiful face but not with beautiful heart asked her friends after slaming her hand on the table.

"Only if you were attentive" one of them said.

"I f#cking gave 100000 won to that assh#le staff....he just ran away with my money" the furious girl said with almost yelling.

"Just leave it Suha....she was an attentive and bright student.....good at painting, singing even in PE.

Meanwhile you never bothered to crossed the road of those classes" one of her female friend said to console the angry girl.

"Why are you taking that b#tch's side my one and only poor friend? Do you want me to fired your dad from Min Corp....huh?"

Suha said with a teasing tone. The girl gasped at her bestfriend's choice of words.

"Jocking.......BTW if you will take that b#tch's side I will inform yoongi oppa that you have a Huge crush on him...Jen" suha said teasingly.

"Yah! Min Suha!" jen yell at her bestfriend.

"It's not over Park Y/n.....I will f#cking admit wherever you will and hunt you just like before" Suha mumbled to herself with tight fist.

"Suha ignore it......" Jen said again tried not to put petrol on her fire.

"How can I ignore it? If she'd f#cking scored the top between only 65 student of our class on final, I wouldn't be that much bothered.....but that sl#t just got the top rank in the whole damn college"

Suha yelled and earned attention from all the other person in cafe.

"BTW did you saw those bodyguards with her?" one of her male friend asked her.

"Bodyguards? Since when this B#tch having Bodyguard? Where is she?" suha asked with crooked brow.

"I saw her with a handsome man...Maybe her boyfriend.....he seems so damn rich...he pulled her hand and they just drove with the bugatti" he said while everyone listened to him with curiousity since they never saw you with any male rather than student or teacher.