X

"Minmin, don't run. You're still sick" you yell while running behind the cat you saved from jungkook's car.

"Please, don't go there. It's jungkook-shi's room" you pleaded the cat who was running as if he got freedom after long time.

But it's already late and he entered the room and hide himself somewhere.

You peeked inside and noticed that jungkook is still sleeping on the bed covered with blanket.

"Aish, where did this minmin go?"you whispered to yourself and tried your best not to make any sound.

"Ahh--- don't go there?" you said with a gasp when you saw minmin climbing up on the bed beside jungkook's sleepy figure.

You saw minmin snuggling into jungkook's blanket while your soul already left the body watching jungkook is slightly moving into his sleep.

You quickly went to catch the naughty kitten who is now bitting and playing with jungkook's soft blanket like he is enjoying his best life.

Minmin jumped out from bed when he saw you approaching to catch him.

Accidently you made a sound which caused to jungkook wake up to see you are sitting beside his sleeping figure.

Both of your eyes widen, your cheek is already burning due to closeness and furthermore, jungkook is sleeping half naked under the blanket.

"What the f#ck are you doing in my room? Why are you on my bed at this time?" he almost yelled at you while you quickly got up from the bed.

"I-I.....uh-- Minmin" you nervously tried to say.

"The f#ck are you saying?" he shouted making you flinch.

"Ugh! Can you please stop cursing in each and every sentence?"

You said gathering the last amount of courage with closed eye making jungkook's jaw drop.

"That's not the answer?Why were you on my bed?" he asked calmly when he saw you being nervous.

"I'm sorry actually I came to find minmin" you said almost tearing up.

"Who the hell- Ahem who is this minmin?" he asked you before crossing his arms infront of his nake chest with attached eyebrows.

"The kitten you were about to kill on road" you said in a desparate tone trying to make him believe.

"Liar. There is no kitten in my room. Are you perhaps finding excuse just to come near me?"

he said with a smirk after looking each corner of his room.

"W-what are s-saying?" you stuttered at his choice of words.

"Huh! girls like you always does that.....such an attention seeker"

he said teasingly with a smirk but you got hurt by the fact that, he thought you that much low.

Without saying anything further you run out from his bedroom with almost building up tears.

Jungkook sighed loudly when he saw you storming out of his room.

He kind of felt guilty for saying those stupid words but that's the real him.

He got up from bed and went to his closet to found a grey t-shirt. He came out from closet wearing the t-shirt and caught something moving under his blanket.

He caught the cat figure and the cat looks like he is angry at him. He smiled looking at the cat who somehow reminds him about one of his hyung. (you know what I mean)