Q&A

These are some questions that some of you have asked me via the chapter and private messages.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1)How old are you?

Now this may come as a shock to some of you but I'm literally only 13. I turned 13 on October 12th 2020. That may be a little concerning on how I knew so much about those ✨spicy✨ scenes but come on we all read wattpad for Christ's sake 😂

A year later it's 2021 and I'm currently 14.

2)Where are you from

I am a proud British civilian. I have been my whole entire life. I've lived in the same town since I was born.

3)What do you inspire to be when you grow up

When I'm older, my first dream is to be a lawyer. I want to be a defence lawyer for people that have been fucked over. My second plan is to be an author. I absolutely love writing and it helps a lot with my mental health.

4)What motivates me to write?

Well frankly the love from all my readers and the fact that I feel obligated to upload and keep you all happy. I love all the support and love you give my books and writing helps me escape from my reality even if it is only for a few hours.

5)How long did it take you to come up for the idea of this book?

Well I don't have a clear idea. I generally tend to drift off into different ideas during the day or while I trying to sleep which is a real pain. The idea kind of just came to me then and I thought that I'd give it a go. I hadn't a clear idea of what I was going to do with this book when I started but I kinda just began building on the idea as I went.

6) Are you planning on doing other books?

Yes definitely. I have a few ideas but I'm just trying to focus on one right now. That would be the spin-off of this book which revolves around Vanesia. I do have a Harry Potter on but I'm not really publishing that one. It's more just for fun.

7)Are you doing bonus chapters?

Yes. I already have about 4 written. You'll just have to wait for them my dudes.

8) Tips for writing?

Whenever I write I listen to music. Right now I'm currently listening to slowed songs as they are my fav rn. If I wanted to write a sad seven, I'd listen to sad songs as it would get me in my feels. Also, be sure there's absolutely nothing to distract you. I always write whilst in my bedroom as no one was in there. Try to fully concentrate on what you're writing instead of drifting off into you mind.

9) A piece of advice?

Well, never rely on anyone. You can from time to time but eventually they leave. This may not be true for all of you but for me ,if you wants something done, do it yourself. Get help ,if needed, but don't rely on them to do everything. You want something done. Do it yourself. You never know when someone will decide to just drop everything and leave.

Don't look back on the bad parts of your life. Focus on the good parts. They are the things that are going to motivate you to keep going and never give up. If you focus on the bad parts, you'll eventually be consumed by them and won't be able to get out of the darkness you have created yourself.

10) Do you have social media accounts?

Yes I have active TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat accounts. I mainly use TikTok and Insta though. If you want them, ask. Just don't go stalk me. I know you all love me but I'd don't want to obtain some stalkers😂😂

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Welp that's all.
I hope that answered all your questions.