Chap 10

Saad was watching his fav movie in their house in their home theater ☝️

************************

Zaid returns home with a grin on his face. While passing by the home theater room he saw Saad watching his favorite movie 'Ek Tha Tiger'. Zaid entered and seeing him Saad pause the movie. It was 1.30 am. Saad notices the grin on Zaid's face so he gestures to him to sit beside him with his hand on the seat next to him. 

Zaid sat down and then Saad asked the reason for it. Zaid said to him, "today is my love's birthday." Saad was drinking his coke which he choked and Zaid moved his hand on his back. "Bhai yeh information kaha se mili?" (Bro where did you get this information from?)

Tumari aapi ne di. (your sister gave) and Saad too smiled on it. 

Aacha bhai gift kya doge bhabhi ko? (Ok bro what are going to gift my sister in law) and it was time for Zaid to choked on the coke which he was drinking from Saad's glass. 

Bhabhi ? (sister in law?)

Ha bhai who meri to bhabhi hi hogi na. (Yes, bro she will be my sister in law right) and Zaid was lost in his dreamland. 

Saad patted on his shoulder and said "Bolo kya doge?" (Say what will you gift her?) 

Zaid looked at Saad and said "kuch socha ni." (I have not thought about it) 

"Tuje to pata hai (you know that) I never thought about girls before so I have no idea you help me. Waise bhi tum log college mai yeh sab karte rehte ho (anyways you people in college do all this)," Zaid said. 

Ok bhai, I will help you but what will I get in return. 

Whatever you want. 

So yeh help aap par pending raha. (So the return favor or gift for this help will be pending on you) 

Bhai first send her a bouquet of red roses than a small heart shape or a round cake which has a heart or ample of hearts on it and then a dress or jewellery. Send everything at an interval for half an hour so it would allow her to digest the happiness and surprise and would give her time to think about you. 

After thinking for a few seconds Zaid accepted Saad's ideas. 

Saad ek problem hai (there is one problem) 

kya? (what) 

"Bouquet and cake are ok but, dress or jewellery? I don't know as I always saw her wearing abaya and veil and hijab so I don't know as I have never seen anything except her eyes and her mesmerizing face only once that too it was in ice cream parlor." Zaid said

 "ok, bhai then gift her a small pendent of the heart shape with a chain." Saad said thinking a bit

 "That sounds good. I will gift her that." Zaid said with a grin on his face 

 "Bhai did you told Asad bhai about it?" Saad asked and Zaid nobs his head in no.

"Saad let me first propose to her then I will say to Asad bhai about it after getting my love's reply." 

Saad smiled and nob his head in understanding and Zaid left the room but not before ruffling his hair with the gesture of love for his younger brother and Saad pouted as girls which made Zaid chuckle at his antics.  

Sleep was too far from Zaid as he was thinking about how to meet her personally or at least see her once as it was Sunday and the clinic will be closed. He kept on thinking about options, Will she come out of the house with Mahira? Should he request Mahira to bring her to any nearby café? After twisting and tossing sleep finally took over him.