子猫

子猫- Kitten

子猫- Kitten

ツ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ

Yukiko and Derek were currently in his loft talking about spending the weekend together. She has realized that she has been neglecting her friend and it saddened her. She promised him that she was going to make him feel special, even though he declined. He didn't want Yukiko to feel like she had to please him in any way. He was just happy that she was around. Although he doesn't show it much. 

"How about we grab a bunch of snacks and watch movies on Friday and then on Saturday we can go to the store and buy some paint, paint some canvases and order out," Yukiko suggested, laughing at Derek's annoyed look.

"Can we add in a workout somewhere in there, Kitten?" He sighed, causing the young cat to playfully slap his chest. 

"You act like you don't want me here." She pouted. 

Derek jokingly rolled his eyes and pulled her into a hug. The two stayed like that for a couple of minutes until he realized that she fell asleep. He looked down at her sleeping figure and debated whether he should take her to bed or just leave her be and let her sleep on him. 

A hard choice, indeed. 

Derek decided to let the young girl sleep. He remembers her saying that she has been staying up late because finals are coming up and she couldn't sleep until she passes everything. He needs her to get a good night's rest.  She deserved it. 

"I feel like I need to be very careful with you," Derek whispered to the sleeping girl. "I don't know what it is, but I need you to be okay. At all hours and all days. I am worried all the time. There are dangers out there and I can't be with you all the time. I am scared all the time."

He gently took a hold of her delicate hand, noticing the ring placed upon her hand. The ring his family has passed down as an engagement ring but used to show his anchor appreciation. He isn't one to force things but he would imagine one day that she would feel the same as he does. He once thought that the things he was feeling towards her were paternally, but over time he started to appreciate the small things she does. Her laugh, her talk, her walk, her eyes, her dark flowing hair, her soft touch. 

Derek knew what he wanted, he was sure that Yukiko did not suspect his feelings for her and he was very much sure that no one knew at all. He is certain that everyone saw his care for her as paternal or brotherly. Was it wrong of him? He thought that in the beginning as well. His feelings have flourished and so has his relationship with the girl. 

"Derek?" He heard a soft whisper. 

Derek tensed up. Had she heard Derek's small confession? No, she couldn't have heard him, no. 

"Have you been awake this whole time?" He muttered, scared that he might have ruined everything. 

"No, I just woke up this second," She hummed. She gently pushed herself off his chest and stood up to stretch. I'm quite hungry. Should we order in some pizza?" 

She looked down at the werewolf who only smiled up at her nervously, which she did not catch. 

"Pepperoni or Cheese?" 

ツ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ

"It's me and you for a week, Ivan." Yukiko giggled, pulling her friend closer to her. He was seated across the table, poking at his food. "What's wrong? You don't look too happy." 

"I was just thinking about the show I was talking to you guys about. It frustrates me how Simon couldn't be with Daphne because he believes he cannot give her what she deserves." He rants on. 

"What does he believe she deserves?" 

A child, Kiko! Daphne deserves a child and he can't give her what she wants and what she deserves. He is in agony because that is that one thing he wishes to give her and  he cannot!" 

"He lied." She informed him. 

Ivan looked up at her shocked. How could Simon lie to the one girl he loved. The one girl he allowed himself to love. How could he? Ivan did not know. This changed everything. He knew that he would never conceal something that big to Yukiko. He would never lie to her.  

"The reason he lied was that he vowed to his father that he will never have an heir. He despised his father that much." She shook her head. "Simon deceived his love and lied to her face so he can have her and keep his vow. A horrible man. Have you not finished the series?"  She asked him with another chuckle. 

"Ivan, Simon is not someone that you need to admire. He knows not how to communicate with his wife. And when his vow was uncovered, he chose to hate his father more than he loves his wife."

"I am so confused. I have to rethink everything now." He abruptly stood up making his way to his locker. 

"Well, I did my part," Yukiko muttered to herself. "He can't blind himself. Fleur deserves the best."