[ 𝟎𝟐𝟏 ] 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧? 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

________________________________

𝐘/𝐧

"All those contraptions on the roof, you built those, right?" asked Five to Elliot as he searched the living room space of the shop we were in.

"Yeah, I've been tracking anomalies in the atmosphere. Just waiting," shrugged Elliot.

Five popped his head around at the word "waiting". Had these had happened before? "Waiting for what?"

"For the rest of you," I walk to Fives side and sit down on the couch with a sigh. "But, I gave up in 1955. Elliot here has been tracking them now," I pointed to the man who gave a wave. I then remembered something, "What have you got by the way? You haven't updated me in quite a while," I cross my arms, turning to Elliot.

"It all started in 1940. Y/n, dropped from the sky. My wife Eleanor saw it." I looked down when she was mentioned. "Then in 1960. I was in the middle of a sale when something very. . . strange happened. So, for the past 3 years, I've witnessed five energy surges in the alleyway out back," he concluded.

"Why didn't you tell me any of this?" I angrily stepping towards him while flashing my eyes f/c.

Five grabbed my arm, pulling me back. "Did you get a good look at any of them?"

"Yeah, the first one. And then the big, sensitive one."

Five and I gave puzzled looks. " 'Sensitive'? " repeated Five.

"Yeah, cried a lot, kept coming back to the alley, sat around for hours calling a woman's name. Uh. . ." Elliot pondered for a minute, then snapped once he remembered the name, "Allison."

"Luther," muttered Five to himself as he looked at the photos on Elliots wall.

"Yeah, he wasn't the only one. Uh, the others came too, off and on over the years, looking for each other. Eventually, they—they stopped," confirmed Elliot.

"So, our family is alive," Five gave me a smile. "Shit. I think I stranded them here. Now listen to me. . ." Five started walking towards Elliot, scaring him into falling over the couch.

"Elliot. Elliot. My name—" Five disappeared with a spacial jump. "My name's Elliot," he whimpered as Five spacial jumped in front of him, causing him to gasp. 

"Whatever, all right? I got ten days to find them and save the world. Now, I need your help to do that."

Wait, 10 days to save the world?

What's he talking about?

"You need. . . my. . . You know what? I, uh—" Elliot moves out of Five's way and makes his way towards his desk, searching for something. "I always thought that this, uh, mugshot looked like arrival number four," Elliot handed a newspaper cut out of Diego on the front.

"Diego," Five whispered to himself.

"So then, that's helpful?" Elliot points to the paper.

"You have no idea. Come on, we're gonna get Diego," Five folds the paper and puts it in the inside pocket of his blazer.

He moved towards me and grabs my shoulder, spacial jumping us out of the building and onto the sidewalk. We were two blocks from the asylum and we started our journey.