Chapter 11

Zeak's P.O.V

While Josh was in the shower I texted Ty and asked if he and some other friends wanted to come along

Me: Hey do you and the boys wanna go clubbing with me and Josh tonight??

Ty:  yeah, im going to bring a few other people though .

Me: okay well we are leaving at 9:00 and if ya'll want to come meet us at Josh's house at 8:30!!:)

Ty: ok see you then.

Not even a minute later Josh came out of the bathroom dressed and ready to go. He was wearing a pair of light washed straight leg jeans with a red button up shirt and black Vans.

 After telling him about me texting Ty and him asking the guys, I got in the shower. When I was all clean I got dressed. I picked out a pair of really tight black skinny jeans with a gray and blue t-shirt and black and white convers.

Right when I finished getting dressed and fixing my hair Josh's doorbell went off.

"Yo we're here!!" we heard Ty yell from down stairs.

"Okay we're coming" Josh yelled back.

When we went down the stairs Ty and four other guys thart i've never met before.

"Oh yeah sorry. The boys couldn't make it so I brought some other friends along too. This is Greg, Brad, Luke, and Max. Now don't worry they all know your together and they won't bother you about it" Ty smiled.

"Okay then. Well let's get going before we waste our night away and I don't get to dance on this sexy piece of meat!" I yelled out as I walked out the front door. We had to take two separate cars so Max, Brad, Greg, and Ty went in TY's car while Josh, Luke, and I went in Josh's car.

Josh and Luke laughed at me the whole car ride to the club because I was singing to every song on the radio. Hey its not my fault I love music. In all honesty with out music I would probably die of bordism.

The club was only half an hour away from our house so it didn't take a long time to get there. I was so excided to get out and start dancing around so right when Josh put the car in park I jumped out. Just by standing out in the parking lot, you could feel the ground beat in rhythm of the bass of the music and I was bouncing up and down with excitement!

After 3 1/2 hours of dancing, countless drinks from the bar, and 5 trips to the bathroom, Josh and I were finally on our way home. Its about 12:30 in the morning and we are all dead tired. The boys were right behind us in Ty's car following us back to the house. We decided that it was too late to go all over town to drop everyone off at there house so Josh and I agreed that they should just stay at the house for tonight so no one has to worry about getting home any later then what it already is and whatnot .

When we got to the house everyone was stumbling into the door. Brad and Max barley made it to the couch before they both crashed into a deep sleep, while Greg and Ty were yelling and arguing over who should get the downstairs bathroom first, Luke was just waiting there patently against the wall so he could finally get to the bathroom.

"You can go upstairs and use the one that's up there. Its the first door on the left, just go through the bedroom and the door should be open to the bathroom so you can see. You can also sleep in that room to if you would like." I whispered to Luke so the two idiots wouldn't hear me.

"Okay, thank you. You and Josh are really cool guys. Maybe one day my boyfriend and I could hang out with  you too. Canaan would really like you both he was going come but he got called into work and we wouldn't be back in time to come with us" Luke said.

"Yeah that would be awesome. I don't know any gay couples before you so that would be cool if we could get together sometime. I'll tell Josh about it and maybe we could do it soon. Speaking of Josh I should go to check on him and brink him Advil. If you need some its in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom." I told him the I headed into the kitchen to get the medicine and took it upstairs into mine and Josh's room.

"Hey baby are you okay?" I asked concerned. When I walked into the room Josh was sitting on the edge of the bed holding his head.

"Yeah. I'm fine. My head is just killing me, I'm gunna go get some medicine from downstairs and then come to bed." He said trying to stand up.

"No need to. I already brought you the bottle and a glass full of water for your headache." I told him while giving him the water and bottle of pain killers and kissed his head. "I'm just gunna change into some sweat pants and brush my teeth and I'll be right to bed." I whispered yelled (so I wouldn't make his head pound any harder that what is already is) while walking into the in sweet of our room.

When I walked back into the room Josh had one arm laying across my side of the bed so I would curl up to his side, and was softly snoring away. I crawled into bed, turned off the lamp on my side table and slipped into darkness next to my best friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!! okay so I know its been FOREVER!! since I updated and im working on that. Quick questons (2) 1st is should I end this book now or keep going. I'm already going to do a second book to this one I just want to know if you guys want me to keep going or end it where it is now. and 2nd question is I want you all to comment if any of you are reading/read my other 2 books!((: okay so please tell me what you think about the 1st question and please don't forget to comment what you think. I Love yall! STAY  BEAUTIFUL!!