005

Brooklyn POV

     Brooklyn POV

It's time for me to go meet Dom after a year. I don't plan on telling him about kacey yet. But it'll come up sooner or later. But most definitely not now.

15 min later.

As I got out the car and headed to out spot.Then i saw him Tall and still fine asf. Leaning up against the light Looking up at me as i walked over to Where we had our first kiss. Being here bring back so many memories. Back then nothing could break us apart but now it's so different. Damn he is so fine........ NOPE! Nun of that shit no more.

                              Dominic POV

Dominic POV

I look up to see Brooklyn walking towards me. I couldn't help but stare. She had changed so much. She had a body now. When we used to date she had a fine body but now she got curves. She was glowing more than ever. I wasn't real close to her but I could smell her perfume and she smelled good asf. Damn...... I really miss her. I would ask for her back but...She know about Yasmin so she Ain't gone budge. She stood in front of me with one hand behind her back as if she was curious.

 She stood in front of me with one hand behind her back as if she was curious

                    So I broke the silence

"Hey Lynn!" I said hoping she would respond.

"Wassup Nic.." she said looking down at her toes.

"Come take a walk with me!" I said waving my hand for her to walk with me.

"So what you been up too?" She asked looking up at me trynna start a conversation.

"I been trapping, rapping ..... rapping, trapping." I said making us both laugh.

"I miss that!" I said look at her licking my lips.

"What?" She said laughing some more.

"Your smile and you" i said touching her face.

Would I be wrong if I kiss her???? No.....

We both lost ourselves in the moment and kissed. I would say it was the best kiss I had in a long time. But , then that wasn't what Brooklyn thought.

"No , We can't do this." She said feeling uncomfortable

"Why? I miss you and I know you miss me". I say grabbing her hand. Making her look me in the eye.

"Lemme take you out to dinner just as friends."

Brooklyn POV

Ok, I'm gonna tell him over dinner tonight. That kiss made me feel even more guilty. So I gotta tell him.

"Ok , but can I bring a baby with me in kinda babysitting" i said lying between my tongue.

"That's cool wimmie ." He said reliving me.

"Ok pick me up at 8". I said still cheesing while my palms sweaty as hell.

                       I'm nervous asf 🙍🏽‍♀️

Lemme know how y'all like the book>>>>
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰