Chapter 5 Talk with Ningguang & Getting the things for the buriel

Y/N P.O.V.

I looked at her and wondered who she is.

Y/N:"Who are you?"

???:"I will you tell it later. For now, get up and follow me."

I sighed at this because I didn't have any other choice. She opened the door of the cell and I did what she said to me. She brought me outside of this building only to realize that I saw that we were over Liyue. 

???:"What do you think about this sight?"

Y/N:"I have never seen this before."

???:"I see. You aren't from here, are you?"

Y/N:"You are right. I came from Mondstadt."

???:*turns to Y/N* "Mondstadt? Then what are you doing here?"

I wondered if I should tell her.

Y/N:"Before you judge me or something, please atleast hear me out from what I will say."

I saw that she nodded. I sighed and began to tell her why I came to Liyue. After I did this, I could tell that she was kinda suprised.

Ningguang:"I see. I believe you to tell me the truth. I'm Ningguang. I am also the Tianquan of Liyue. Anyways, what kind of weapon is this?" *shows Y/N his AK-12 and his MP-443 Grach*

Y/N:*chuckles nervously* "Well, it's kinda complicated to tell this."

Ningguang:"Don't worry, I have time."

She was eager to know about my weapons. I sighed again and told her that I made the weapons on my own. I couldn't tell her the truth that I came from another world.

Ningguang:"I see. I also have two requests."

Y/N:"I am all ears."

Nigguang:"First of all, can you do those kind of weapons for the Millelith?"

Y/N:"I'm sorry, but I won't do it. From what I see now from them, they would shoot themselves in their knees even if they hold the guns right."

Ningguang:"Even if I tell you that you can do to my body whatever you want?"

Y/N:*his eyes grows big* "I'm sorry, but I must decline. For that, I will definitely not do this."

Ningguang:"I see and I am also impressed that you didn't get caught by this trap."

Y/N:"I don't want to be rude but I have to say that you have little problems with that attitude."

Ningguang:*closes her eyes and smiles sadistically* "I see. I'm gonna remember this."

Y/N:*sweats nervously in his mind* 'Blin. Now I am in danger by this woman. Why can't I just shut up?'

Ningguang:"Anyways, my second request is to help me with Rex Lapis buriel."

Y/N:"Is that all?"

Ningguang:"Yes, that's all."

Y/N:"Shouldn't be a hard work."

Ningguang:"I am glad that you are willing to help us." *comes closer to Y/N* "You will help us tomorrow with the preperations. But for now, you will be punished what you said earlier."

When she said this, she sent me a chill to my back. 

Ningguang:"Now what do you prefer: the soft tour or the hard tour?"

Y/N:"What's the soft tour?"

Ningguang:"You will see it and in your case I would choose the soft tour unless you like to be punished with a whip, right?"