Chapter 6: Admiration

Location: Musutafu Japan UA high

"Mr. Y/N, what's going to be on the test?" Mina asked, she looked exhausted. Probably staying up all night studying like most of the class was.

"Pardon? What test?" I asked, looking up from my book.

"The test we have to pass in order to go to camp!" Kaminari stressed, bags in his eyes as well. Everyone looked like zombies.

"Shit, am I supposed to make the test?" I asked, pointing to myself. If I had to make the test, then dammit. I don't want to do that. I'm too lazy.

"No the tests are premade. Could you give us the chapters and old lesson note pages we should study in order to do well on the test?" Yaoyorozu asked, getting her notebook out. I stared dumbly as the class looked at me expectantly.

"Fawk I thought I was supposed to make the test. Geez guys don't scare me like that are your trying to give me a freakin' seizure?" I asked, putting my hand to my heart. I opened up my laptop and searched a few school files while humming a song about suicide.

After a few clicks, I found the test that would be given to the students. I got the answer sheet and printed the correct amount of copies and passed them out.

"I saw how the testing works. The teacher that teaches you guys will be watching over you when you test on their specific subject. When it's your turn to test on history and I'm supervising, just whip these out and copy off of them" I shrugged, handing out the papers.

"You're a lifesaver!" Kaminari and Mina cried out in pure happiness.

"You suggest we cheat?!" Iida gasped, appalled over this.

"No, it's not cheating when I allowed you to do it" I countered, leaning up against the podium.

"Are you sure sir? Will you not get in trouble for this?" Midoriya asked, carefully looking at his own answer sheet.

"Nah I'm the oldest one here, what are they gonna do to me? Besides, none of you will tell anyone. I'll make a bet with Yamada, see which subject you guys do better on mine or his. Either way, it's a win-win situation for us all" I explained.

"That's a relief, one subject I don't have to worry about" Jiro sighed in relief, mutters of agreement agreed with her.

"Do you know anything about the practical exams?" Uraraka asked.

"Sorry no" I answered truthfully. The class gets bummed out. Looks like they were stressing more about that than the actual written portions.

"Oh yeah did you guys hear about the hero killer getting put behind bars?" Sero asked.

"Yeah, those three were there right?" Kirishima said, pointing to Iida, Midoriya, and Todoroki.

"Must've been scary!" Mina shuttered.

"Good thing Endeavour was there" Hagakure added. I had a confused look on my face.

"You three went against a hero assassin?" I asked. The class turned their surprised looks on me.

"You didn't hear? It was all over the news!" Mineta exclaimed.