T i g h t S p a c e s

"Phoenix where are we going?" Penelope giggled quietly. Her small feet rushed to keep up with the taller boy who was basically dragging her down the hall.

"We're supposed to be in class." She managed to whisper through her laughter.

Phoenix didn't say a word though and pulled her into a cramped room, closing the door behind them.

The two were now facing each other, the small size of the room forcing their bodies to press flush against one another.

Darkness swallowed the tiny space and the quiet pants of
breathing, though quiet, was deafening to Penelope's ears.

"I told you, I need your help with something." Phoenix murmured.

Penelope shivered as his fingers trailed down her arm. Being deprived of sight enchanted her other senses and made his touch feel more like tingles and flames rather than a slight whisper or caress. 

Her nose twitched at the slight smell of chemicals and she shuffled closer to the boy when she felt her leg touch something bristly.

"But why are we in here? Is this the janitors closet?" An amused but nervous breath passed her lips as she stared up at the mischievous boy. With her head tilted upwards she could just faintly see the outline of his jaw but she missed the devious smirk that so nicely decorated his face.

"I said..." He drawled, gripping her hand and placing it over his obvious bulge. "...Jeg trenger din hjelp."

A bright pink hue found its way on Penelope's cheeks, but luckily the darkness masked her flushed appearance. Her hand was trapped between his own and the material of his jeans, and there was no denying his arousal.

"B-but how are y-you-? We didn't even do anything!" The girl nearly squealed.

"Baby." Phoenix chuckled. He shook his head, bemused, before bringing his free hand up to tuck a few strands behind her ear.

"Just thinking about you drives me crazy."

He leaned down and pressed his lips to the shell of her ear, letting his teeth gently tug on the soft skin.

"And I have a very active imagination."

The smaller girl gasped when Phoenix slipped her hand into his briefs, allowing her delicate nimble fingers to meet the warmth of his length.

"Phoenix" She moaned as he kissed down her neck, his lips sucking and nipping at her skin.

"W-we can't, we're at school."

"Really?" The boy mused. His jaw twitched as her hand caressed and stroked at his hardness, her actions seeming to be done unknowingly.

"I thought you would be happy to take my cock anywhere I please."

"Hmm?" The boy hummed, donning a smile as his lips brushed down her neck.

A strained whine was the only sound that escaped the poor girl. And Phoenix didn't need to see, to know that the girl's mouth had fallen agape, and her cheeks were hot to the touch. If she wasn't careful he would slip something between those pink lips of hers and put that mouth to work.