18

THE KISS

_____________

I was trapped between the lockers and Fred Weasley's body, with very little air separating us.

His brown eyes looked at me with old rage and fury.

"You've cheated," he grumbled.

"I didn't and you know it damn well, Weasley." I smiled cynically at him, his breath became heavier and faster. He was still wearing his sweaty Quidditch uniform and I felt so exposed since I was still only with my trousers and my sportive top, but I decided to ignore it so I didn't look like I was scared of him. "I told you once I would beat you in a fair play."

"You nearly threw me off my broom when I was about to hit Malfoy." he spat, coming closer. "I told you once if you ever touched me again, I'd make you regret it."

"And what are you going to do, huh?" I asked with sarcasm. My back hit the lockers behind me as I tried to put some distance between us. "By how close you are it looks like you are going to kiss me."

He gave me a look charged with disdain and despise, and put some distance between us, giving me a break to discreetly catch my breath again. Having him so close made my body react in a way my mind wished it didn't.

"Not even in your wildest dreams," he claimed, full of himself. Fred passed his long fingers through his hair, marking the muscles in his arm, as he put his other hand in his waist. He seemed pretty peeved. "Merlin, I swear I hate you so fucking much."

"Well, the feeling goes both sid-" I was about to finish the sentence when a pair of lips invaded mine, Fred's lips, to be specific.

He had walked in less than a second the little distance that separated us and surrounding my waist with his arm to put me glued to his body, he kissed me furiously and passionately. His fingers in my naked skin burnt me and made me silently beg for more. To my own surprise, I responded to his lips immediately and an unknown hunger in the deepest part of my body got pleased. As he moved against my mouth, his other hand went to my neck where he grabbed the nape with his four fingers while his thumb was in the middle of my throat.

While his touch was rough and firm, his lips were warm and soft. His tongue played with mine, giving me chills all over my body, I took my hands to his hair and heard his groan in approval. The way he kissed me made me feel as if I was in the middle of a bonfire since the heat coming from our bodies invaded the room, he was kissing me in a sinful and demanding way, making me weak before him. I could almost say he was fucking me with his mouth and it was even better than what I imagined, the way I could feel my knickers going wet and soaked against me confirmed it. My mind got dizzy and my legs almost faltered what made him took his hands to my bum firmly to catch me. He pinned me against the lockers hardly and I surprised myself surrounding his hips with my legs, gaining another groan from him and making him move one of his hands to my cheek.

"Freddie? The bets are going to start! Where are you?!" I heard George's voice from outside. Fred quickly broke the kiss and we both looked at each other with our eyes opened widely. We separated as if we had burnt each other and I hurried to get my shirt and put it on.

Without looking at me again, Fred went directly to the door.

"Yes, Georgie. I'm here, let's go," he said with his voice deeper than usual and a bit edgy.

Once he left, I focused on normalizing my breath and swallowed hard. I could still feel the taste of his lips on mine. What the fuck just happened?

I changed my clothes back to the school uniform while thinking about what happened and reliving the moment in my head. I never thought I would kiss Fred Weasley, or that he would kiss me whatsoever. I was still angry with my body by the way it reacted to Fred, I can say that not even Cedric was ever able to turn me on that fast. Damn you, Weasley.