New Beginnings

*~*
November 2014
*~*

"Seriously? What did you put in this bag! It's so heavy!" Ross groans as he lifts Amy's bag from the car.

"My make up." She giggles as she blows a raspberry on her sons stomach.

"Dada Lift." Romeo says pointing to Ross as he and his brothers unpack the car.

"Yeah. Daddy is carrying our things inside." Amy said. The Lynch's, Ellington, Amy, Romeo and Dylan have just moved into their new house. All the children have a role to do. The boys have to load the van and carry everything into the house. Amy has the job of designing everything, especially the backyard because there is only grass and dirt. Rydel has to buy all the new furniture.

"I just got Dylan to sleep." Rydel says, referring to her daugter, sitting down next to Amy.

"Momma! Look!" Romeo says running around on the grass.

"Good job." Amy smiles watching her son.

"I'm running. Like daddy does on the-" Romeo says pausing.

"On the stage?" Rydel asked Romeo.

"Yes! On the stage." Romeo laughes and runs to the car. He grabs his fathers legs and hugs it.

"Dada. I help too?" Romeo asked.

"Roe honey. You need to be strong. Like daddy," Ross said to him bending down to eye level with Romeo.

"But Mama says I have string muscles like ou." Romeo says to his father pouting. Ross sighed.

"Well then." Ross said standing up and looks through the boot of the car. He finds Romeo's small tool box and passes it to his son. "Can you carry this? It's too heavy for daddy." Ross said giving it to Romeo.

"Yes dada! I'm strong!" Romeo said holding the tool box by the handle, and then runs over to his mother and auntie, and runs around the yard again.

"Romeo. Be careful." His moher warns him.

"I'm strong!" He yells while laughing. Yep. This is definatly the way it should be.

Everyone sits inside the newly decorated house. Well, there are still boxes full of clothes and decorations, and the furnture is still covered in plactic, but it already feels like a home.

"Mama. Romeo tired." Romeo says to his mother in third person. He tends to to this from time to time.

"Come on. You can sleep in Mommy and Daddy's room, and when you wake up, you will be able to sleep in your new room." Amy says picking Romeo up and placing him on her hip. "Are you going to say, ni-nights to everyone?" Amy asks her son and Romeo clings onto his mother with his left hand and waves good night to his family. Just as Amy gets Romeo upstairs, Ross races upstairs.

"Daddy!" Romeo says reaching for his father just as Amy placed him on their bed.

"Who is going to read tonight?" Ross says shutting the door and turning the lights off. Amy quickly turns lamp on, like all children Romeo is also scared of the dark.

"Moma and Dada." He smiled and looks aroun dthe empty room. The first things that went into the new house were, a radio near the kitchen so they could listen to music while unpacking the cars, some of the beds. Ryland, Riker and Rocky all got news beds and they do not arrive until friday, which is still four days away, and a couch and a tv were set up so Mark and Stormie could relax while everyone else unpacked. Oh and also Dyan's cot.

_________________________________________________
Hey Guys!

If you have not read Living with Gays. This book will make absolutely no sense to you.

Please comment your thoughts...

Also, if you would like to make me a cover. Please tell me and I will give you my email. If I choose yours I will follow you!