CHAPTER 53

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 10

3RD PERSON'S POV

All of you reached the second floor and noticed something on the dinning table which made you excited.

"Oh? What's that?" Niki said in confusion, noticing the boxes too.

"Is it for our dinner?" Daniel said excitedly.

"Jungwon-ie to the dinning table!!! Lechugo!" You said pointing at the dinning area and smacking his back to move faster.

"Noona and her love for food." Jungwon chuckled and shake his head at your cuteness, went to the dinning area and put you down carefully

"Wooooaaahhh!!!" All of you said in amazement.

"PIZZA!!!" All of you cheered with you and Sunoo doing your silly dance.

"A whole pizza for each one of us?! Woowww!!!" Jake said in amazement with his hand over his mouth.

"Hahaha cleaning the I-Land was really worth it!" Sunghoon added.

After working hard cleaning up, it's I-Land's one whole pizza per person time!

All of you sat on the chairs and pass on the boxes of pizza.

"*Gasp* This is my favorite pizza!" Heeseung said in amazement, opening the box.

"Woooaaahh!" All of you said in amazement too.

"Do you want to do something fun before we start eating?" Heeseung ask excitedly.

"Let's pray first." You and Jungwon said in unison, Both of you grin at each other for that.

"Okay!" Everyone agreed and all of you starts praying which is led by Jungwon.

After that, all of you starts opening the boxes and starts eating.

"Wooooaahh!!!" All of you said while munching the pizza

"Wooaahh It's been so long!" You said with your eyes sparkling, looking at the pizza on your hand like you met the love of your life again.

They just chuckled at your cuteness and Jay patting your head.

"Do you want to play a game or something?" Daniel ask while getting another slice of pizza.

"Something we can all do together!" Daniel added excitedly.

"Do you wanna play the 'image game'?" Heeseung suggested excitedly.

"Sounds fun!" Sunoo agreed excitedly while taking a bite from his pizza on his hand.

"Oh! I'm in too!" You agreed excitedly too.

"Me too!" Everyone agreed too.

"Okay! Image game, Lechugo!" Jungwon cheered.

"This is so delicious!" Daniel said taking a bite from his pizza

"Yeah!!!" Niki agreed while nodding his head enthusiastically.

"Okay! Let's start! Who is the one with the most different first impression?" Heeseung said

"It's too hard!" K said.

"Wait wait!" Jungwon said still thinking of who he'll pick.

"One, two, three!" K said.

Which most of them pointed at K, all of you laugh and K was surprised.

"Eeyyy! really? Me?!" K said in amazement, while pointing at himself.

"Actually, let me explain. My first impression of you is that you seemed so charismatic as though I couldn't even approach you to say hi" Heeseung chuckled.