You are going to start now.....

Brian

I saw Seniorita collect some duffle bag from her uncle. It had been two days since we got to Chicago and I hadn't seen her sleep. All she did was stare outside or smoked or cleaned a gun. Sometimes I wonder what sorcery her father used to give birth to her.

I am guessing she is adopted.

I followed her like her puppet, as we changed cars. She took her uncle's truck. Immediately I sat in the truck, she dumped the duffle bag on me. I looked at her and she gave a fake smile.

"Check inside the bag and take out the revolver." She told me in a heartbeat and I found my heart skipping beats. I looked at her one more time and she shrugged.

"What?"
"I have no idea what a revolver is," I told her and she sighed, digging her hands into the bag herself. She brought out a small gun as we took a turn on the right towards Belmont. She had it in her hands while driving.

The car was silent until a bullet hit our glass window from behind. My heart was racing. I ducked and stayed down as she kept driving and ducking the bullets. We had to swerve cars and motorbikes. I had never been in a moving car with this kind of crazy speed. Just when I raised my head, we nearly hit our car in another car.

"Can't you drive carefully?!! " I screamed and she looked at me, ducking more bullets. We took a sharp curve that tilted me to her side of the car. The three black SUVs were beside and behind us. Seniorita kept shooting at them.

"How the heck did they find us?" She asked me amidst all the noise this shooting was creating. I shrugged and she handed me another revolver.

This girl must be crazy if she thinks I am going to fire a gun.

I looked at her and she handed it to me.

"I am not doing this" *gunshots*
"We will both die if you don't fire one of this." She placed it on my lap and took it.
She was still firing at them and they were multiplying. Somehow, they were coming and she was dividing her attention between driving and shooting at them. I pulled the trigger, just then she made a quick roundabout turn, opened her door and threw an M67 grenade at the cars. And they all exploded, toppling and somersaulting.

We drove away so fast, that my stomach began to churn.

"I think I want to throw up," I mumbled and the car came to a halt. I clenched my gut and got out. After puking so hard, I heard footsteps.

"Here, wash your mouth and face." She handed me a bottle of water and I nodded. I sat back in the car and saw her breaking my phone.

"What the hell, did you do that for?" I screamed and she looked at me bluntly. As if to tell me how dumb I am.

"They could have only tracked us to where we were. And I destroyed my phone." She looked at her side mirror.

I looked at her for a few more seconds before we took a sharp turn after our tie got burst. The car started spewing out of control.
"These people are so determined to kill us." She hit her steering wheel so many times and tried controlling the car. We moved in circles until we started somersaulting. I could feel my gut opening, my intestines circling, my body felt tensed and weak at the same time. My head was spinning and could smell blood.

My eyes were opened all through the accident. After the car stopped we got out and for a split, I felt numb. I saw her grab the duffle bag as we both gasped for air.

Two men dressed in black and a woman came out of the black SUV. They tried grabbing me but Seniorita fought them. It took me some time to register the fight in my mind. She stabbed the men, her fighting skills were incredibly accurate. Her punches, her kicks. How she flew up in the air.

Fuck, I needed air.

She threw the duffle bag at me and I caught it. She was trying hard not to get killed by the woman. It was a bloody fight.

"Grab the revolver and shoot!!" She screamed as the woman choked her.

"Hurry" she added

"But I haven't killed anyone before."

"You are going to start now." She flipped the woman over her shoulder and I fired the gun. Immediately after that the gun fell from my hand and started shivering.

Shit, you shot the woman, dipshit.
Shut up brain.

I sat in the middle of the road for what seemed like forever before she called out to me.

Whew.
I had a lot of trouble getting this chapter together. It was a whole lot of brouhaha... But here you go, guys.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share. 🥺💃😍