Imagine #55 - Damon Salvatore

{Training}

"You're getting there," Damon admitted smiling at (Y/n)'s progress as he moved out of the way to avoid the swipe of (Y/n)'s vervain soaked stake.

"And you, Damon Salvatore, you are getting brave." She smiled back as she pointed the stake back at him. They had been practising their fighting techniques, ensuring that they were taking no chances whatsoever, especially with Stefan roaming the streets now that he had switched off his humanity. It had been Damon's idea, and as always, (Y/n) was up for it.  "What the hell do you mean, (Y/n)?" Damon asked, raising his eyebrow and rolling his eyes at her statement. "I'm always brave." He stated, puffing out his chest slightly as the two of them came to a standstill.

"I mean, you're brave for coming near with a vervain soaked stake." She smirked, flirtatiously. "Especially seeing as I've been getting better." She quickly turned and kicked him but this only caused him to smile more.  "I like this feisty side of you," Damon admitted, grabbing hold of (Y/n) and spinning her around. Finally, he turned her around to face him. He kissed her.

"What was that for?" (Y/n) asked, shocked. Something like this was unlike Damon. 

"I've been wanting to kiss you for the longest time." He admitted as (Y/n) threw the stake to the ground and kissed him back.