adler'ssummerhouse

Sienna Bones.

The landing of apparition is the most nauseous feeling ever, it's like something in your body is rearranging my insides. But luckily I just held onto Leena, not like she was any good because she tried to grab onto me. We both let out small chuckles and watch as the door swung open with Nicodemus and Devon sprinting out.

Nicodemus threw his arms around me and I hugged him back, "The fuck are you guys doing here, fuck, nevermind I'm just happy you're okay," He stuttered as he held onto me tightly.

My arms were around his shoulders and I felt him lift me up slightly with his arms around my waist. I shivered in his arms making him break away, Leena and Devon were hugging and talking quietly, "Merlin, Sienna your freezing, what have you got on under that?"

I look down to his sweats, ouch, "Literally, nothing," I smile and he chuckles, then look over to Leena before walking towards her and they slam into each other with no grace.

Devon and I content eyes and we both chuckled as the tears pooled in both of our eyes, her face changed and she began to cry, we walk towards each other and sob into each other's arms. Fuck. I gripped into her long cardigan as I filled with emotional pain, "I'm so sorry about your sister Devon,"

She sobs and shakes her head, "I'm so sorry about yours Sia," We cried and shook in each other's arm. We both pull away, just look at each other, we smile and lean our forehead against each other, "We have each other now, you and me Sia,"

We close our eyes and hold each other's face, "Sisters by love," I whisper.

~

Nico brought us all into the warm home and made tea for us all, he wasn't a tea person usually just coffee but somehow I think he would get on great with Luna if I'm honest. I sat by Leena on the Sofa and Devon sat on the big patch worked armchair.

"Can't believe this place is still standing Nico..." Leena laughs looking around the home, "Merlin, it felt like yesterday we were playing quidditch on the beach and smoking in the greenhouse,"

We heard Nico laugh from he kitchen, "Shit, Lee, remember when my mum caught you, me and Blaise smoking that one time? What did she say? Oh yeah, 'Zambini's, Adler you're all going to-

"Askaban," Leena finished his sentence and watched as he came in, laughing with a tray of teas. He put the tray down on the wooden coffee table and walked over to Devon, stretching his hand out, "We were so scared, to be fair, she had us convinced that our lives were over. Bless, we were only 14,"

Nico laughs back, taking Devon's hand and pulling her up so he could sit down and sat her back on his lap, "My mum is...let's say, a strict woman," He smiles to Devon whilst wrapping his hand around her waist and hip.

She smiles over to Leena then to him, "I'd love to meet her one day," Nico's smile widens and he blushed slightly, making Leena and I look at each other, she was smiling at me as if saying 'Awe' but I had a smaller smile, just reminding me about Draco.

"Sia, how're things? How Dragon boy doi-

"Nico, who's tea is who's?" Leena interrupts him on purpose. Nico stuttered and looked confused at Leena, obviously shocked at her being 'rude'.

I grab Leena's hand and she looks back, calming down, "It's okay," I whisper to her, my heart sunk to finally admit it. I look back to the lovely couple, "Draco and I...umm, we're just, going to spend some time apart, we-we broke up," A weak smile creeps, pathetically, across my lips.

They're face's softened and they opened their mouths in shock, not knowing what to say. I couldn't blame them, I didn't know what to say.

"Something happened, my fault completely and I-we just think it's better for us to...be apart," I look away and stare at the teas, I lean forward towards them, "So which ones mine, you know, I had Chamomile tea the other day and it's so good-