•CHAPTER 29•

'Back home for the holidays'

---

Amora tossed and turn in her peaceful slumber only to be awoken by banging coming from her dorm room door.

"Just come in!" Amora yelled her voice slightly croaky, from waking up seconds before.

"Amora it's 8:00 we leaving in a hour!" Fleur exclaimed coming threw the door, shutting it carefully.

"It's so early!" Amora groaned, pulling a pillow over her eyes to block the sunlight that was streaming threw her window.

"Get changed!"

"Fine, only if you pack my stuff," Amora said, leaping out of bed and pulling her hair out of her messy bun.

Fleur gave her a look, "you haven't packed yet!?"

"Nope!"

"What am I gonna do with you?" Fleur laughed, as she began to pull her closes out of the cabinet and wardrobe.

"Omg! Why do you have to fold everything! Just throw it in!" Amora yelled from the bathroom, pulling on a pair of skinny black jeans and a white hoodie.

Fleur ignored her sister once again, making Amora grab her wand and giving it a slight flick making all the cloths fold and place them selves in her own white trunk.

"Done!" Amora yelled, placing her wand ontop of the trunk, collecting the books from her bedside table and her bracelet that Cedric gave her all them months ago on her birthday.

Amora slip on the silver bracelet, the cold metal giver her goosebumps. But ignored the tingling from her arm and reached for her trunk and carried it out of her room.

---

"So is he coming or not," Fleur questioned, wondering if her boyfriend will be around on that Christmas night for the party.

"He said he'll write a letter, I gave him our address so he can write," Amora explained, as her and her sister moved toward the common room where one of the many fireplaces where.

Flu powder. It's was rather simple, the sister have use it many of times before to visit family members, Amora couldn't wait to see her mother. Her mother was her best friend, they told each other everything and help each other threw everything. Which built a amazing bond between her mothers last born daughter.

"I can't wait to go home, but mother's gonna over loud me with questions about Cedric," Amora says, placing her trunk on the ground.

"I mean I need to know too!" Fleur exclaimed, practically begging for juicy details about them.

Being cut off from the convocation once again, "Fleur and Amora, hurry girls others are waiting!" Madame Mixine hurried them.

Both girl walked towards one of the fireplaces and hopped inside, grabbing a handful of dust and threw it at the floor and said, "Delacour Mannor!"