Leaving A Seat For Me

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Fred Weasley ┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Hey, little train!Wait for me!I once was blind but now I seeHave you left a seat for me?Is that such a stretch of the imagination?Hey little train! Wait for me!"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Hey, little train!Wait for me!
I once was blind but now I see
Have you left a seat for me?
Is that such a stretch of the imagination?
Hey little train! Wait for me!"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Hermione awoke only half an hour later.

Nezz had been by her side the entire time. She'd made the girl eat and drink before we were to leave the forest, however Hermione refused to do so without tying her scarf to a tree; she said it was so if Ron ever tried to come back, he'd know they'd been there. She was still thinking of him even after the awful things he said.

I was worried sick for my little brother.

Was he cold? Was he scared and being hunted down by snatchers?

As soon as Hermione had tied the scarf, a wave of anger seemed to overcome her. She started furiously packing, ordering Harry and I to take down the tent and we were in no mind not to listen to her.

Once we'd packed everything away we all joined hands and apparated.

We arrived at the top of a cliff side, standing on slates of stone and looking out at the breathtaking view. Huge hills climbed the depths of the skies, wind swirled Nezz and Hermione's hair around their faces and the sky set into a gorgeous orange.

Hermione's lip quivered as she tried not to cry. She furiously wiped tears from the side of her face; Nezz approached the crying girl and gathered her mousy hair into a ponytail for her. Harry rested his hand on Hermione's shoulder before Nezz whispered to us about setting up the tent and doing the enchantments for her.

Harry nodded to me, setting up the tent with his wand, indicating that I'd be doing the enchantments today.

I did so with heavy thoughts weighing on my mind-thoughts of Ron.

Nezz was sat on the floor with Hermione, her arm draped around the crying girl as she spoke to her in hushed voices. It was nice to see the two girls confiding in each other, they'd been brought closer together since we'd had to leave Hogwarts and I was thankful that Nezz had Someone she could trust besides me and Harry. With Remus gone I think she felt really alone sometimes-seeking a comfort that I just couldn't offer her.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Night had fallen over the cliff side.