18

Lilia's POV

"I'll do the birdie goal." Jay says, pretending to use a badminton. "I'll use the water gun!" Sunoo says while others still decide. "Sunghoon you should do the turning one, you have good balance." Niki says and we all nod. "I'll kick that thing ten times then." Niki adds before Jungwon decides to balance the tissue box. "I'll flip the bottle!" Heeseung says leaving the coin flip and the handstand challenge.

"Who'll spin 10 times and do a handstand for 30 seconds?" Jungwon asks and I look at Jake. "I'll do it then." I smile and I see him visibly relax.

"Okay let's go!"

Minutes later and I still stood there, haven't even tried my challenge yet. We already lost an ingredient and now we were on the next round. "Let's switch a bit." Sunghoon suggests and I chuckle. "Do you want me to do yours?" I ask and he nods.

"You can handstand right?" I ask him and he nods. We start again, changing some spots and I do sunghoons spins, standing up like normal and stacking the cups.

"That really looks like it didn't affect her at all.." Sunoo says while I stack the cups. He finally gets the cups with the water gun and the coin and bottle flip work. But once we get to sunghoon, he spins fine, but when he did his handstand, he stood there for 5 seconds before falling.

"30 seconds? That's too long!" Jay complains and I shake my head slightly, going back to my old place. "Wait can we just trial who can do it before we lose our third vegetable?" Heeseung asks and they give us time.

One by one we all try and turn around before doing a handstand, Sunghoon, Jungwon and Niki standing for the longest. "Maybe Niki..?" Jay says and Jungwon frowns. "We haven't tried Lilia yet." He says and they look back at me.

I move back a bit before turning around 10 times, standing up straight for a couple seconds before doing a handstand. Instead of keeping my legs straight, I bend them a bit, as if I was in a type of lunging position but upside down.

My shirt starts to fall and I lift up one arm, tucking my shirt in my black skinny jeans before putting it back down.

"It's already been 50 seconds.." Niki says and I stand back up. "Yeah she should stick to her position." They start to laugh and I just sneakily tuck most of my shirt in my pants for the next round.

We try once again, but as I wait, my stomach starts to feel weird and slightly hurt, but I ignore it. We finally get to my part and I turn around 10 times, going on the handstand as soon as I can.

"1, 2, 3," they start counting and I bend my legs again like before, but I get off balance for a second and my legs go into a split. "WOAH WTSFSV." That's all I hear from Jake as my hands move around a bit before I bend my legs again.

"19, 20, 21," my stomach feels weird, and for some reason I go a bit off course. My elbows give up and I fall on them, I hear shouts and footsteps suddenly come towards me, but they stop once they see me doing a handstand, on my elbows..?

"Sorry!" I shout before keeping the same position until 30 seconds are over.

I then run to the middle with everyone, and we all do a pose together before it gets confirmed it's all good.

I fall to my knees and look up at them. "Please say that counts." I beg while looking up at them.

"Well.. you all counted wrong after they were shocked from your tricks, so really you went to your elbows at 35 seconds so I guess.." the director says surprised and I look at the guys.

"Really?" I ask in disbelief and they all shrug. "Anyways we got food." They smile and I chuckle.

We went to help set up the food on the table to eat, but while we do that my stomach just starts to feel worse and worse. I then suddenly feel something and my eyes widen. I quickly leave the group and go to one of the female staff. "Unnie, wheres the bathroom?" I ask and she points in the direction. "Thank you." I bow before quickly walking to one of the tents.