Chapter 6

Author's POV

It's another shimmering morning to Seoyeon as her eyelashes flickers against the ray of sun passing through her window. She then rubbed her eyes and stretched her limbs before standing up to do her morning routine. When she's finally done, she wore her usual office attire and did a light make-up to finish her look.

"All done!" She cheered to herself while scanning her reflection. "Now, let's eat breakfast." She mumbled and headed in the kitchen where Eunhye is already done cooking.

"Good morning, Yeonie! How's your sleep?" She asked.

"Good morning, eonnie! I slept well last night. I'm actually feeling great today, I don't know why." Seoyeon chuckled as she sat across Eunhye who just smiled at her.

However, in the middle of their peaceful breakfast, Seoyeon's phone suddenly rang. When she checked it, she was surprised to see Mr. Kim's name so she answered it immediately.

"Hello, Mr. Kim. How may I help you?" She greeted in politeness, but she almost spat out the water she was drinking when Namjoon told her his purpose of call. "What? The car is outside our apartment?" She asked in disbelief.

(Yes, we've been waiting for you for fifteen minutes already.)

That surprised her even more, since her boss never informed her that she will be fetched this morning. Why would they fetch her?

"Oh no, I'm so sorry! I wasn't informed about this. I'll be down there in five minutes, Mr. Kim." She stated and unconsciously ended the call as she rush to the sink to brush her teeth.

"Hey, your food is not—" But Eunhye was cut when Seoyeon spoke.

"Mr. Kim is outside with Hwayoung for I don't know why, but I have to hurry." She answered after wiping her mouth with tissue. "Goodbye, eonnie! I'll cook dinner later!" She informed while hurriedly wearing her pumps and holding her bag.

"Okay, take care!" Eunhye replied and just received a nod from Seoyeon.

She carefully, yet with speed, went down the stairs until she finally saw Mr. Kim's car from a short distance. When she was about to head towards the door of the passenger's seat, the back doors opened, revealing Namjoon and Hwayoung inside.

"Get inside, Ms. Park." Namjoon ordered so she complied quietly and sat in the corner, having Hwayoung between the two of them again, then the car drove away.

"Hi, Ms. Park! Good morning!" Hwayoung greeted cheerfully, tightly grasping Cinnamoroll, or shall we call Mommy, in her arms.

"Hello, Hwayoung! Good morning to you too." Seoyeon smiled, then she faced Namjoon and bowed her head a little. "Good morning, Mr. Kim. I'm really sorry for keeping you all waiting." She apologized with a timid smile.

"It's alright, Ms. Park. We didn't wait for long." Hwayoung suddenly interfered with a jolly smile. "Did you have breaky already, Ms. Park?" She then asked.

"U-Uhm... Yes, I did." Seoyeon replied but she was surprised when Hwayoung suddenly handed a paper bag to her.

"Nanny helped me in packing that for you!" Hwayoung beamed proudly. "And daddy helped in packing it too!" She giggled, making Namjoon feel a little shy so he just stared outside the window to hide his slightly blushing face.

'Why am I even blushing?' He asked to himself. 'I just helped in packing, there's nothing to be shy of.' He assured.

Meanwhile, Seoyeon opened the bag and it made her smile to see a little koala plush greeting her. Under it is a box of something she won't even expect to receive from them.