Part 51

"Hey baby wake up"

I was being shoved slightly and my head killed like a bitch....

"Whatttt" I groaned and nuzzled my head deeper in dracos chest.

"Someone's at the door" he whispered into my ear and was stroking my head.

"You get it then."

He huffed and got up, I didn't move an inch, I felt like I couldn't.

I did slightly look over to my clock to see it was 1pm.

"Y/NN!!!"

Whoever was at my door screamed my name and so I slowly crawled out of my bed, holding my head and walked over to Draco who looked concerned.

I opened the door more for me to see Harry and the twins looking an absolute stateeee.

"What what what." I muttered and shut my eyes slightly from my banging head ache.

Luckily I didn't feel sick this time around me being drunk but god my head hurts.

"Come.... Dumbledore......office" Harry whispered out in separate breaths.

"What why?!" I opened my eyes and looked at them all but they shrugged and grabbed my hand.

"HEY WATCH ITT!!!" I yelled while they dragged me in the common room, Draco behind me watching me.

I saw Ron and Hermione perched on the sofa, sobered up some how..... looking cheerful.

"Good luck." Hermione winked at me and smirked,

"What do you mean????"

"The whole staff are in there and only want to see you four with Cedric Too." Ron smiled.

"No no no fuck off." I turned around only to bump into dracos chest.

"Cmon you need to leave and I do to, don't fancy being caught by filch." Draco kissed my head and pushed me forwards to the twins and Left the common room.

"Prick... OW!!!"

Both the twins had an arm around me each, dragging me down, I held onto Harry for support.

"Right off we pop." I said sarcastically and Harry led the way, the twins still on my shoulders as I gripped tightly on Harry's shirt.

Ron and Hermione gave us a thumbs up each and I heard them laugh once we left as if this was funny.

-

Safe to say we were getting the dirtiest looks from the first and second years, we were still in our pjs and we were dragging Eachother and holding on for dear life.

"Your all just pissed off you wernt invited!" I said as we turned a corner to the entrance of Dumbledores office.

Harry led us up the stairs and we all tumbled in the room.

I was on top of Harry with the twins on top of me.

We all groaned and shut up once we looked up to see Snape, mcgonagall, Dumbledore, for some reason fucking Sirius and lupin, sprout, and moody as well as some others.

We all got up and I looked to see Sirius and Remus trying to hold back laughs as me and Harry leaned on each other, the twins leaning on me again.

Cedric was sat Infront of Dumbledore chugging glasses of water to sober up.

We all walked over in silence and drank water too as the staff stared at us.

"Sit." Snape demanded and pointed to the floor.