Prepping For The School Festival Is The Funnest Part

"The work study students have extra classes, right?" Ojiro asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Yeah!"

"Sorry," [Name] and Midoriya said.

"You don't have to apologize," Ojiro suggested, smiling at Kirishima, Midoriya, and [Name]. "We'll work on the school festival stuff here."

[Name] pouted as she watched all her classmates except for Midoriya, Tokoyami, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Asui leave the entrance. She wished she could help with prepping for the School Festival. She'd really like to help out, but she has to do the extra classes with those in the work study. She slouched her shoulders, her ears dropping as Kirishima tugged her towards the classes.

[Name] was paying attention, but at the same time, she kept daydreaming about the school festival. She would really like to be helping them instead of doing the extra classes. She couldn't possibly think of much to do and she kept writing in her notebook. Not only that, but she really wants to ask Tokoyami about his time with Hawks and what it's like, too. She let out a sigh, looking back down at her notebook.

---

"In that case, we need people working behind the scenes for the effects, huh?" Hagakure asked.

[Name] and the others from the work study exited out of the elevator, [Name] feeling excited that she sees her classmates awake and still planning for the school festival. She can finally help them after catching up on the school work they missed. Her tail starts to move as she looks at her classmates as Kirishima let out a tired greeting.

"Sorry we're late," Midoriya said.

"We've finally made up all our classes," Uraraka added, a smile on her lips. "We can help out for real now!"

"Ribbit!"

Everyone explains what they're going to be doing for the school festival to those who took part in the work study. [Name] nodded her head in understanding when they explained and she's glad to be taking part in something like this. She's excited and they told them who's on the instruments that they have so far.

"We've decided on new rave type club rock for the music, huh?" Asui asked.

"I understand Jirou on bass and Yaoyorozu on keyboards..." Kirishima voiced, his arms crossed on his chest.

"I didn't think Bakugou would be on the drums," [Name] said, nodding her head. "It's...."

"Unexpected!" Hagakure exclaimed, finishing [Name]'s sentence.

"You got a problem with that?!?" Bakugou exclaimed, glaring at her.

[Name], Uraraka, Kirishima, and Asui shook their heads.

Asui puts her finger to her chin. "So, who will sing the all-important vocals?"

"Well, we haven't decided yet..." Jirou commented.

Uraraka glances at [Name] and Jirou. "You two aren't going to sing?"

"I'm not that good at singing," [Name] voiced, shaking her head. "I can't do the important vocals well or good enough."

Mineta appears beside Jirou. "If it's vocals you want, I can do it! It'll make me popular!"

"I can be a disco ball and sing!" Aoyama suggested.

Kirishima points at himself. "Yeah! I can't play any instruments, but I'm a pretty good singer!" Kirishima holding a microphone in his hands, he starts singing. "Man of the ship. You, go get that!"