- 𝟗𝟕

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     ROSALINE DECIDED to call carl upstairs. she was unsure what negan needed carl for, but she obeyed him. it was what rick would want her to do.

     the teenager hurried up, negan leading him into the bathroom. ridiculously, he started to shave, giving him a small tutorial on what to do.

     "always against the grain, kid." he instructed, then turned to her as she leaned against the door, "you wanna help me out?"

     rosaline crossed her arms, "not particularly."

     as she took a look at carl, she saw his hair move away from his injured eye. just then she'd realised he wasn't wearing his bandage. she shot him a confused look. he never took the wrap off.

     "i..." he started.

     she interrupted him, "you made him take it off?"

     the man smiled, "well, yes! that was his punishment. he gunned down two of my men with a machine gun. i say that's fair, he also sang me a little song."

     her anger started to boil up again, she held on to the door frame to steady herself, "can you let him put it back on?"

    "i guess so," he replied in a cheery tone, "go to the kitchen and get me the pots after, kid. don't want us to lose our appetite now do we?"

     instantly, carl went downstairs not wanting his sister to look at the injury any longer. she sighed, shaking her head and walking into her bedroom, sitting on the bed she used to share with daryl. rhaegar came in, hopping up.

     after a minute or two, negan walked in, taking a seat at the end of the bed.

     rosaline raised her gaze, brows knitted together, "yes?"

     "i'm making some damn good spaghetti to feed both of you. you're gonna eat it. i don't care if you're not hungry." he ordered, examining her, "you don't eat do you? that why you look like shit?"

     "what's it to you? you're the one that ordered to take most of our supplies. i've been giving whatever i have to my family." she snapped, "haven't you done me enough favours already?"

     he chuckled, "well, i can't let rick's kids die. he'd never want to make deals with me after. you wanna know why you i like you?"

     rosa scoffed, "you already said."

    "no. you remind me of my old wife's sister. my real wife. her sister used to be a police officer. had a dog just like your's. besides, i like your attitude. you ain't scared of shit. not even dying, from the looks of it." he ran his tongue over his top lip.

     she rolled her eyes slightly, "so many people have thought that before about me. it's not news..."

     "that dog is special, that's why i didn't kill him. besides i don't enjoy killing animals, women or kids." negan admitted, rubbing his freshly-shaven face.