🦖🦕CHAPTER 62🦖🦕

Hi I'm sorry late updatee. I'm on vacation right now sooo ehe

Warning: slight eye

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. I sat up but Kei grabbed my forearm and pull me back on the bed.

"baby? What are you doing?" he asked while his eyes are closed.

"We need to go to school" I said.

"Hmm, you think you can walk after what we did last time?" he said and I blushed in embarrassment. "Just stay by my side" he added and I nodded and cuddled him. I closed my eyes and sleep again.

*Timeskip*

I woke up Kei is not on my side.

"Kei?" I called him but still no response. I went downstairs and saw him cooking.

"Kei" I said and slowly walked towards him because my legs are sore and he laughs.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him and frowned.

"you walk like a penguin" he said and laugh even more.

"well, you did this to me" I said and he still laughing.

"Whatever, just eat and rest" he said and we started eating.

I don't know what got into him but he is so sweet when it's only the two of us but when in public, he always tease me and bully me.

*Timeskip The Next Day*

Walking towards my locker and I saw Riya.

"Y/N!!, why are you absent yesterda- ohhh oke" she said and smirked.

"what?" I asked her and she pointed on my neck and I blushed." I can explain" I said and she laughs.

"I don't want to hear it you know, it's uncomfortable." she said and smirked again while I pout. "anywayssss, Ms. Ino is asking for you" she said and I nodded.

Walking towards the faculty room, Akio blocked my way and looked at me.

"I'm sorry" he said and hugged me. I'm surprised by his action. I hesitantly hugged him back and patted his back.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and he pulled away from the hug.

"Why are you apologizing?" he asked me

I don't know either

I shrugged my shoulders and he giggled. "we can still be friends if you like" I said and he nodded happily.

"Y/N" I heard Tsukishima called me. I turned around and saw him glaring.

"Hi" Akio sends to him but Tsukishima just rolled his eyes.

"he's always like that" I whispered to Akio and he slightly nodded.

"let's go" Tsukishima said and grabbed my arm and dragged me into the gym.

Why is he taking me in there

"Kei, why are we here?" I asked him but he did not answer me. "Kei" I called him but still no answer. He dragged me into the storage room making me nervous.

"Ke-"

"I told you you're mine" he cut me off and glared at me.

"I am yours" I said "why are you acting like this?" I asked him with a confused face.

"Why are you hugging him" he tried to ignore my question but I asked him again.

"Kei, I said why are you acting like this?" I asked him with a mad face.

"like what?" he asked.

"Like this" I said and point to him. "you're acting like a baby that doesn't like to share his mommy" I said and glared at him.

"but I am your baby, aren't I?" he answered and smirked making my heart melt and start beating faster. I can feel my cheeks heating.

Why are you doing this to meeeee

"Y-you are" I stutter and he grins.

"then why are you hugging him?" he asked me made me nervous.

"H-He hugged-" I was cut off by his hug and he pulled away and he kissed my lips.

"mine" he said and he kissed my neck and collarbone and I start letting out a soft moan.

"mine" he said again. He kissed my neck again and starting to put on a hickey.

"mine" he said, he tried to kiss me again but I pushed him lightly.

"Kei, not here, not now we are at school. I need to go to Ms Ino" I said and he smirked.

"go now, I don't want to tutor you" he said and opened the door and left.