36.

𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✍︎︎

𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✍︎︎

( Yes I changed her faceclaim )

"What you doing?" KJ asked me over FaceTime.

"Cleaning." I said simply.

"That house damn near spotless and you still cleaning it?"

"Yup." I nodded.

The line got quiet before he started humming.

"You been acting different." He said.

"Like how?"

"Ever since you got yo house you been acting all boujee and shit as if you can't call me now." He chuckled.

"I been busy." I shrugged.

"Doingggg? What type of money you even got to buy you a house?" He laughed but stopped once I looked at the phone.

"I'm not a broke bitch. Fuck you mean what type of money I got nigga I got clean money." I mugged him.

"Ian mean it like that." He held his hands up in surrender. "I'm just saying cause you wasn't really doing anything before and now all of a sudden you got a house and new car.."

"Like I said. I'm not broke."

"What typa job you do now? Hair? Nails? Lawyer? Stripper?" He asked making me grab the phone and instantly hang up.

If anything he's been acting different. Being all nosy and overprotective and shit. I don't even wanna fuck with him after finding out his bitch was a part of setting Jayla up. I get that it wasn't his fault but he brought her around Jayla and was still fucking with her while talking to me.

And where I work doesn't concern him. At all.

I'm focusing on myself. I'm not gonna be a burden on Jayla anymore. She doing her own thing and got a child to take care of so no I'm not gonna depend on her.

My phone started ringing again making me hang up without looking at the contact.. after a few seconds Siri started talking through my AirPods..

"Jayla texted, 'bitch why the fuck you hang up on me!'"

I laughed grabbing my phone to call her back. "Hello? Why you hang up so damn quick!?"

"I thought you were KJ. My bad." I laughed. "What you doing?"

"Nothing. Me and Kai on our way to my therapy session." She said.