Unplanned, but wanted

As their honeymoon started off, the newlyweds decided to travel to one of the solitary getaways in the Lust Realm.

They had a special reservation for just the two of them, and they had a whole steam room and heated indoor in ground jacuzzi to themselves.

"Since it's almost nightfall, why don't we enjoy a dip together, love?" Alastor asked as he started to unbutton his coat, leaving his skin bare for his wife to see.

"Why not? Though...I'll need help getting this dress off." Angel smiled teasingly, swaying her hips in her wedding gown, making Alastor's ears twitch.

"Well, I couldn't deny my wife's request now can I?" He smirked as he walked to the female spider.

The night they had together was a whirlwind of passion when he proposed. The love-making felt a little fast from that.

They had time now. He can shower his wife with all the love she never had alive and he was going to make it stick in her mind.

(Warning! If you are underage, do NOT read this part!)

Starting off with a lip-locking, his hands reached for the zipper as Angel's hands slowly took off his coat and shirt, and rubbed his chest, earning an animalistic growl.

As Alastor got Angel's dress off, he was surprised to see she was wearing silky red lingerie that matched his usual pinstriped suit.

"Love, are you trying to give me a second death?" Alastor asked as he pulled Angel closer to him so they were chest to chest.

"Why I would never do such a thing," Angel said as two of her arms were busy with Alastor's face and hair, and the other pair drifted to his trousers. He turned red and made a record scratch when he felt a hand on his crotch and another on his tail.

He was then pushed to the bed as her hidden pair of arms came out and put some silk covering over the Radio Demon's eyes.

"Ah, d-darling?!" Alastor asked a little excited.

"Shhhh. Don't worry. You'll have your turn once I'm done." Angel whispered in his ear, kissing it and tying his arms back as well in silk.

For the next half hour, Angel had her husband bound in silk as her hands and mouth teased him.

Alastor was at her mercy as he felt his trousers being taken off along with his boxers. Her wicked hands touched the right places to distract-!!!

He suddenly felt something warm and soft against him as he writhed in place.

"A-angel. Oh! Ah!" He grunted as he felt something replace the softness with something moist. Starting off slow with subtle strokes and-oh Lucifer, what that her tongue?!

"Guess now you know how it was for me when you teased me..." Angel said in between licks and strokes as she decided to pick up the pace.

Alastor was coming undone in her grasp and would've cried out if she didn't stop so suddenly as he felt his binds being removed as he was so close.

His lower region throbbed painfully as he looked at Angel who was now sitting on the bed with smile.

"That wasn't nice, leaving me that high."

"Maybe, but right now, I want to be teased." Angel said as she tickled Alastor's chin as his eyes became radio dials.

Suddenly, Angel found herself being pinned by tentacles as they manuvered to remove Angel's lingerie.

"Oh, I'm not one to tease. That's your area." Alastor said as he finally moved  to place a slow digit down her body.

"I'm going to pamper you..."

----------------
(Okay, the steamy part's over.)

After an hour of love-making, Angel felt her sore body being picked up.

The tentacles did a good job of reducing her to a withering mess.

She even felt ecstasy as he slowly take her virtue.

She was now placed in the jacuzzi along with her buck, as the warm water eased her tired muscles.

"Rest love. We still have three days to enjoy these moments." Alastor grinned as he had Angel's head on his shoulder as a head rest as he tended to her body.

She snuggled deeper into him even as they returned to the bed, which got new clean sheets to replace their earlier romping.

"Oh, I love you my buck." Angel said as she snuggled into Alastor.

"Moi amore, my dear spider." Alastor said as they embraced each other and drifted to sleep.
-----------

A full two weeks had passed since they got back from the honeymoon, and the couple resumed their work at the hotel, though now sinners could see that they are married now.

Angel had woken up feeling a little dizzy along with occuring nausea.

She had a feeling about this, but thought to find out first. She decided to use a magic test to find out, which was more accurate than a regular test.

And it turns out...

"No way...well things are gonna be busy for both of us now, huh?" Angel said as she placed her hand gently on her stomach.

------------
Angel asked for the other members of the hotel to come see her after work.

Once they were all situated, Angel turned to Alastor and showed him the results first.

Once Alastor read it over, he sounded like a record screeching. He read it again. Twice. Thrice. 

He looked over to Angel, and she nodded and smiled.

He then zipped to his wife and began kissing her like a madman.

The others were confused until Charlie put two and two together when she heard 'child' and 'baby'.

"Oh My Dad! You're pregnant Angel?!" She yelled excited.

"Two weeks along. It's too early to tell if it's a boy or girl. But, I'm excited too." Angel said as she found herself in her husband's embrace again.

Vaggie look as surprised, then muttering how things are gonna be hectic in Hell, and she pitied those who'd try to harm the mother-to-be.

Niffty was all excited asking how to prepare for the new baby.

Husk pretty much acted like Vaggie did. He also thought that if Alastor gets a daughter, he's gonna be busy keeping suitors away from the door one day.
------------------
Well, there's the best part!
Next is the torcherous pregnancy for Angel. Since it's a demon pregnancy, she'll have different cravings and the baby will be coming earlier than the usual time.

Plz comment! I'll decide the gender as a surprise for the next chapter, so get your vote in for the baby!