Damn son

"Fuck you, you little slut!" Tom yelled. Everyone's jaw dropped but Ayla. Her mouth formed a smile on her face. Then she laughed. Everyone looked at her like she's was crazy and she was.
"What!? What's so funny!?" She just laughed at him making him look like an idiot.

"She's making you look stupid. She does this to my dad all the time." Draco said. Her laughter grew louder as she fell on the couch holding her chest. She looked at Tom and immediately shut up. Blaise looked at her and snorted. Enzo's face went red from holding his laughs back.

"You really think you did something there?" Her giggles came back. "I've been called every name in the book. A slut, whore, bitch, motherfucker. Fucking everything. The fact you thought, you did something to me, is fucking hilarious."

M: As she motherfucking should!! 

L: Spirit animal.

"You can leave, now. You're dismissed. I don't need you to be here anymore. I proved my point so you can go."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Tom asked. She stood up from the couch and stood a few feet away from Tom and Draco.

"I rule this place, motherfucker. I goddamn own you!" Pansy and Viola smiled. Tom looked at Ayla and gulped. " I am Ayla FUCKING Black! That's who the fuck I am."

M: QUEEN!! 

D: OH SHIT!!

L: If this wasn't her mum back in her 6th year, I swear to god.

J: This is Sirius and Brooke's daughter, no question.

"Now, get out of my face." Tom looked at everyone and back at Ayla. She smirked.

"Come on, boys, let's go!" He yelled. Everyone but Mattheo followed him. He looked at his. brother and hurried him along. "Mattheo!! Let's go." He looked at Ayla with a smile and winked at her. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. They all left leaving Ayla, Pansy, and Viola laughing their heads off.

"You fucked him up!!" Pansy laughed. Ayla smiled.

"Notice how not ONE lie was told just then," Viola exclaimed.

"Bitch!!! True!!!" Pansy added.