Passed x Out x Clown

Y/N POV

I woke up by a noise that sounded like a voice, I got up in a hurry to defend myself but all I saw was Hisoka singing a song to himself. "Aw good morning did I wake you up darling?~" Hisoka asked while pushing some of his bangs to the side.

"Actually you did but what are you doing this early the sun isn't even up yet" I replied while rubbing my eyes.

"The airship is here which means it's time for the next phase, get up darling this is the last phase~" Hisoka ushered me, I started to whine and pout I never liked waking up early in the morning. Hisoka came up to me and cupped my cheeks, "Stop being a bratty little girl and get up~"

I tried to get Hisoka's hands off of my face but he resisted. "Ah ah ah, say sorry and then give me a kiss~" Hisoka grinned. I let go of his hands and muttered sorry. "Now kiss me darling~" Hisoka commanded, I leaned towards him and I felt his hands let go of my face.

I planted a small kiss and moved back but Hisoka pushed his lips back onto me this time making it passionate, he opened his mouth a bit and slid his tongue into my mouth. I followed him and we went at it for about 3 minutes.

"What's this? Hisoka the magician with a little girl? Never thought you would be one to settle with a girl, Hisoka..." A man with a purple suit, glasses and a cap peered out from the other trees. He walked up to me and Hisoka but I made a fire barrier before he come any closer.

"Hello Geretta, what are you doing here? I'm kind of busy right now~" Hisoka chuckled a bit. Geretta stopped in his tracks after I made the fire barrier and he chuckled a bit. "I see the little girl knows nen and knows how to control it well, Can you please move I have some business to settle with Hisoka." Geretta asked politely but he had a malicious intention.

"Listen you Geretta idiot I don't know who the fuck you are or what business you have with Hisoka but we're in the middle of something so get lost idiot." I snapped at him and Geretta took off his cap and chuckled. "Little girl this doesn't concern you, I see Hisoka has been carrying you this whole exam, it's good that you have someone who almost everyone is afraid of on your side. With that being said this is new, he's a narcissist psychopath but he somehow has been putting up with someone else, how do you do it?" Geretta ranted, it seemed like he knew him or had a grudge against him.

After his whole rant I felt a small presence a few feet away from us and I looked over just to see Gon hiding in the bushes almost like he was using Zetsu but he didn't know nen yet... Gon's eyes widened and I concealed my emotions, I smiled faintly at him letting him know I won't reveal anything.

At that same time I felt this malicious bloodlust right next to me, it felt almost like an assassins but it was out of pure pleasure. I turned my head away from Gon and see Hisoka's bloodlust peering out of him. "Hisoka?..." I took my hand and put one on Hisoka's.

"If you're gonna kill him then let me step away first okay?" I told him in a comforting tone, Granpa Zeno told me if someone with malicious attentions is next to me all I could do is kill them or comfort them and in this case it would be comfort...

I got up , took down the nen barrier and started walking towards the bush near Gon. I dragged Gon behind a tree so we can talk. "You are extremely lucky that Hisoka has his eye and bloodlust on Geretta or else you would be dead and maybe me too" I whispered in a tone that only Gon could hear me in.

"Y/N-san, Geretta has my badge he took it I need to get it back!" Gon whispered, I assured him that we would get it back. I peeked my head and I said Hisoka's bloodlust self over Geretta's body and he was peering at Gon who was next to me.

"Darling bring me Gon, he might not be ripe yet but it would be nice to get a taste of him~" Hisoka licked his lips and started to walk over to me and Gon.