The Letters Part 2

*The receipts you asked for while you cried lol*

^^ I added this song bc it makes the song Talk Dirty sound gay/lesbianic

             Hermione guided you to her room, tugging your hand gently. As soon as you stepped into her room, a wave of depression washed over you, the dark wave from an ocean of bad memories consuming your mind. You remembered the last time you were in here.

*Flashback*

                      Hermione was sitting on her bed while you wrote letters to your friend, which Powder delivered then came right back to you with the paper, where your friend had responded. You giggled, trying to keep your attention off Hermione. You didn't want to get too attached.

                 "Love?" you perked your head up. So much for not getting attached... "I have a question...It's kind of weird though." Powder dropped the letter into your open hand, and you flashed a quick smile at Hermione before quickly jotting down a reply to your friend and handing it to Powder. You looked at Hermione, your attention focused on her now.

                "Yes? What is it?" you asked, feeling slightly uncomfortable. Hermione scratched the back of her neck. "Would you ever consider b-being my first time?" You stared at her, wide-eyed. "What?" you said blankly, wondering if you had heard that correctly. Maybe I have an ear infection or something?

                 "L-Let me rephrase that...will you be my first time?" Powder then dropped the paper in your hands. You quickly went to work slowly writing a response. You hesitantly gave it to Powder, turning to Hermione. You knew you couldn't. If I'm her first time, I'd get way too attached. If she dumped me, I'd die!

               "I-I...well...Maybe??" You felt your cheeks burning up. You heard your friend, which was Ginny, call you from the Gryffindor common room. "I gotta go..." You refused to go into Hermione's room after that.

*Flashback end*

                    Hermione put a gentle hand on your shoulder, looking concerned, her face stained from crying on the quidditch field. "Love, are you okay?" Her voice pulled you out of the memory. The nickname. You remembered how she kept calling you that, even when she saw you kiss Luna, and when you kissed Ginny.

               "Yes, I think. This room just make me remember how horribly I treated you." Hermione kissed your cheek gently. "Then let's make new ones." She tilted her head to examine your solemn features. "Are you sure you want to-" you cut her off by pressing your finger to her lips. "I'm going to treat you right. Your body deserves to be worshipped properly, so let me do it."

              She gasped as you pressed your lips to her neck, slowly taking her top off. You felt her knees buckle when your warm hand brush her stomache. You used one arm to support her weight, and you weren't surprised that she was light. Though you are not light, you were muscular and light on your feet, so it was easy for you to support her weight while she stood.

           You threw her top off as you leaned back to shut her door. You really hoped nobody was in the common room at midnight. That would just be creepy. You gave her a sheepish smile. "I'm going to have to use the Silencing Charm on you." Hermione pouted. "Can't you just use the Muffliato Charm  on everyone?" You smirked. "That or we can do it on the quidditch feild?"