six

The potter twins walked through the empty corridors to Umbridge's office to serve their detention

The potter twins walked through the empty corridors to Umbridge's office to serve their detention. Aurelia took small steps with her short legs, her gaze fixed on the floor beneath her while her potion's notebook was clutched tightly in her arms.

"who would have thought of getting a detention for standing up for truth?" Aurelia asked causing her brother to look at her with a sad smile,"I don't know why they refuse to believe you."

 "they are just scared." Harry shrugged. 

As they reached Umbridge's office, Aurelia took a deep breath while Harry knocked on the door.

 "come in." Came Umbridge's reply.

 Harry pushed open the door with Aurelia following his lead. "Mr. and Miss Potter." Umbridge smiled. 

Aurelia took in her surroundings and mentally gagged at the sight. Inside, the walls were covered in pink while numerous pictures of cats were hanging on the wall and they were all moving. Aurelia disliked the place she was standing in.

"sit." Said Umbridge, snapping Aurelia back to earth.

"you'll be writing some lines for me, Mr. and Miss Potter." Umbridge started as the twins took a seat next to each other. 

Aurelia pulled out her quill, harry doing the same when Umbridge interrupted them,"no,not with your quills."you get to use a special quill of mine."

Harry and Aurelia shared a worried look as they watched the pink toad making her way up to them. She placed one quill each,one at Aurelia's desk and the other on Harry's before standind behind them. 

"Now." Started Umbridge as the twins grabbed the quill in their hands,"Now Mr. potter, I would like you to write I must not tell lies. And miss potter you will write I must not stand for liars.

Aurelia frowned but when she heard Harry sighing in defeat, she clutched the quill tightly.

"How many times?" Harry asked.

"Let's just say as long as it takes the message to sink in." Umbridge answered. Aurelia was beyond confused at that very moment.

"You haven't given us any ink." Harry informed, turning on his seat.

"Oh you won't need any." Assured umbridge, turning her back towards the twins.

Sighing, Aurelia wrote the word 'I' on the parchment when she felt a sharp pain arousing in her left hand. She looked over at Harry who shifted uncomfortably on his seat, twitching with pain.

Aurelia wrote further when the pain shot up her hand like fire. She cringed. It exploded in her head with a blinding whiteness. It made her dizzy. It made her reel. The pain was like needles that had been dipped in alcohol had been jammed through her skin. Her eyes started watering as a soft sob escaped her lips.