38.Lie calls problem

Warisha's POV

"Warisha, which fuppi?" Nazmee appi was still looking at me.

"Uh..appi..." I shifted my weight from one leg to another, nervous. Alyan was observing everything with a confused expression.

What do I do? What do I do? Wow,my mind is in coma now.

"I'll tell you later..we...we're getting late. Allah Hafiz." I literally ran down the stairs in hurry, not looking behind. After a minute,Alyan also came and sat in the car.

I was again and again looking at him whose eyes were fixed on the road, expression blank.

Why is he not asking me anything? Such a weirdo!

"Alyan.." I called him.

"Just one question, did you lie to me?" He asked without looking at me.

"I..." He stopped me in the middle.

"Just answer."

"Alyan, I..."

"YES OR NO."

"Yes." I mumbled in hurry before ooking at him. He didn't say anything. I could sense him getting angry.

"Please he..." He stopped me with his voice.

"Not now."

There was something in his voice which didn't let me talk again. I looked at him who was totally expressionless.

What is he thinking?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He opened the door and walked inside, followed by me in hasty steps. Before he could go inside, I stood in front of him blocking his way.

"Let's talk..."

"No. Warisha, I understand you don't want to let me know that so......don't."

Really?

"It's not like that." I stepped closer to him.

"Yes it is. I don't want to know anything. I'm sure the answer is something I won't like."

"Alyan, please hear me out. Please."

"Fine, tell me. But one thing, if you really have to tell me, don't lie again."

"I won't." I sighed.

"Who was she?"

"You..you promise me you won't be angry." I asked,knowing he won't like her coming here,let alone me talking to her.

"Tell me or don't."

"Just...don't react. She was...Zayans mother." I said as he looked at me with wide eyes, shocked.

"What? You mean...that guy?"

"Yes."

"Oh Allah....but..."

"She was here to talk to me." I forced a smile to lighten the situation but didn't get any from him.

"And who told you this? She? After you opened the door and invited her inside carelessly?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think I have to elaborate that." I could sense anger in his voice.

That's not good at all.

"Why would you let her come inside when you were alone?" He stepped closer.