43. I Am Never Walking Away...

Aiden's P.O.V

"You up Sleeping Beauty or do I actually have to call the Prince Charming for you?" I heard the mocking voice which caused my eyes to bulge out my sockets.

"OLIVIA?!" I exclaimed as she rolled her eyes at me.

"What the fuck- Did you fucking kidnap me?!" I screeched as she winced a little.

"Stop acting like a pussy! You weren't really kidnapped, were you? Also, aren't you the infamous bad boy, the player of all the hearts of girls blah blah blah!" She mocked me as I glared at her. 

She kept her gaze fixed at the road as one of her hand left the steering wheel and looked for something from the bag kept on the seat beside her. Moments later, she chucked something in my direction as I caught it in reflex. I  realized she had passed a granola bar towards me as I raised my eyebrow in question. 

"Chloroform makes you dizzy. You need some energy right now." She answered my unasked question, as if she understood every word from my actions. 

"The delivery guy, the chloroform, are you for real? This is like some action movie where you are some hidden bad guy!" I chuckled as she rolled her eyes in response. 

"Where are we going anyways? You taking me to the woods to kill me or what?" I asked playfully as her eyes widened. 

"Wait, how did you know that? Now I have to kill you right here only!" She whispered in a low voice but I could see her struggling to hide her smile from stretching across her face as I fake gasped at her words, deciding to play along. 

"But seriously, where are we going?" I asked again. 

"Philadelphia." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Why?" I asked as she groaned at me. 

"Your questions don't seem to end." She grumbled as I shrugged in response.

We fell into a silence as I gazed outside for sometime. The roads seemed to spread out everywhere while our path was lined with green trees.

"I am bored." I whined at her. 

"Hey bored, I am Olivia." She said blankly as I gave her a sarcastic laugh.

"You don't want me bored Olivia; I tend to annoy people more when I get bored!" I warned her with a devious smirk.

"Oh I am so scared Aiden! Try me!" She challenged me as the gears in my mind started churning.

I suddenly got an idea as an evil grin spread across my face. Olivia must have noticed it since she squinted her eyes at me. 

I grabbed the bag kept on the seat beside her and planted it beside me in the backseat. Then swiftly I climbed in front and moved to the seat beside Olivia as she shrieked at me. 

"You fucking idiot! You could have caused me to crash the damn car!" She screamed at me as I waved my hand at her in dismissal causing her to groan at me. 

"But you didn't. No harm done, no need to be grumpy pants!" I grinned at her.

"Grumpy pants? What are you, a ten year old stupid kid?" She snorted as I gave her a playful scoff. 

"Also, it was Prince Philip not Prince Charming who woke Sleeping Beauty." I mumbled.

"Oh my god! The player knows about Disney Princes! How cute!" Olivia guffawed in laughter as I scowled at her.

So what? I found Disney interesting when I was a kid, sue me. 

I reached for the music system for some diversion as I switched it on, hearing Olivia's sudden protest a second late. The speakers blasted with the song, "There's Nothing Holding Me Back!" by Shawn Mendes causing a sudden laughter to erupt out of me while her cheeks turned pink in color.