15||Tom||

I looked down almost immediately at the sound of his voice. That deep voice that got me feeling a lot of things. My plan of ignoring him was dropped or you could say, failed. I thought he ditched school but I guess I was wrong.

From the corner of my eyes, I coul feel his intense glare at the back of my head. Like he was looking through my life or soul. Creepy. 

"Let's go guys!" Jules whined tugging unto Lin's arm. He chuckled and looked straight at me, from head to toe.

"You look amazing, babygirl!" Lin complimented. I smiled warmly at him pressing my small hands unto my bag.

"Thank you" I whispered. I wore a plain black jeans and a loose t-shirt that was super comfty. I thought it was stupid to wear it but Lin just proved me wrong.

A/n- The whole 7 chapters would be written in  N A R R A T O R 'S P O V

They all decided to stop the chit chatting and go along for Lunch. They had already spent most of their time blabbering all about. Not all of them though, it was Lin and Jules doing the talking like always. 

"Oh common guys! Please join our table." Lin begged showing off his irrestitable puppy dog eyes. The two girl looked amused and convinced. 

"Okie!" Jules cheered clinging unto her tray of tomato soup. The funny girl had decided that she was going to start eating healthy from now onwards. 

"So, tell me more about yourself, Ari." Lin spoke up biting a mouthful of his burger, the only thing that tasted good to him in the history of his school.

Ariana looked confused at first at why Lin wanted to know more about her. She didn't look or sound like someone you could be interested in. 

"And why the hell are you asking her that?" A voice spoke. It wasn't Adrian voice or Jules. It was  a very famiiar voice that got Ariana standing up to her 2 feets to hug the owner of the voice.

"Help me lord." Adrian muttered only to himself. His fist was clench together tightly at what he saw. 

"Tom!!! What are you doing in my school?" She asked getting herself back togther. The cafeteria was quiet, they were all staring at the girl. 

"Well,I emailed you last night that I had changed school last week to your school. So, here I am." He said glittering down at the girl with his (your choice of colours of eyes) down at the girl. Funny enough, she was the only girl he had seen that short. 

"Princess, who is this?" Lin asked eying the tall, (Your choice of colour of hair) boy from head to toe suspiciously. 

"So sorry! This is Tom, my friend at the bakery and Tom, this is Lin, my friend. This is Jules, my 3rd bestie and this is-" She trailed off, her eyes locked in those intense brown eyes of Adrian. Her mouth was hung open at that of a sea lion.

"Who?" Tom chuckled at the girl's facial expression. No-one like her could be more interesting to him, he thought. 

"H-he's my friend." She mumbled but everyone heard it. A sting of hurt was plonged right straight at her heart when she heard Adrian scoffed. It wasn't a suprise to her. Maybe it's because I pecked his cheek. He thinks wrong of me. We were finally going to something. She thought, the line of her eyes were soaked with tears that was yet to wiggle down her cheek.

"Nice to meet you."Jules waved playing with the tip of her that were curled around her fingers while she looked at Tom. Not a lie, Tom was fairly handsome. He was taller than Ariana with a lot of inch but Adrian won the position of being taller than him. He had an olive skin that glitters when he was in water and talk less of his toned chest.