16||Bad news||

R. I.P

Don't SKIP!!!

A short Chapter:(

The day slowly passed by and all Ariana could think of was cookies and cream. She was very excited to see her parent, especially her papa. She didn't talk to him this morning and last night. It was unbareable. 

She carefully opened the door that led to her building, a small smile on her lips. She closed the door behind her when she entered inside. A small gasp left her lips when she saw her mother on the floor crying mercilessly. 

"Mama!! Why are you crying?" She asked as she got on her knees to pay attention to her mother. With surprise, her mother quickly got of her knees and to wipe her stained cheek/face.

"Baby, you're back home! Go freshen up and come down stairs for dinner." She ordered trying to advoid eye contact. 

"Momma!! You're crying. I can't just leave you. Please tell me what happened! Where is papa?" She asked looking here and there for her papa.

A small whimper escaped her mother's throat. She couldn't come face to face to break the sad news to her daughter. It wasn't was she wanted. 

"He'll be back. Go freshen up, baby!" She said getting up from the floor and cleaning her face. It wasn't possible. She couldn't tell her daughter the news at all. It would break her heart. 

"Okay mommy." She said with a sad smile, farmished. 

---

"Mama? Papa is not back! Where is he?" Her daughter asked looking out the window into the windy night. The chandelier was shaking due to the wind coming from outside. 

Her mother just folded her leg on the sofa watching the small burnfire that was shining in front of her with teary eyes.

"Baby, come here" Her mother commanded.

The small girl walked to her mother and sat beside her mother watching every action her mother showed. 

"Baby, I love you very much and your father does too. We love and care for you, baby." Her mother began tearfully. Ariana sat, watching her mother confused of why she was talking like this to her. She already knew that her parents loved her so much but it was strange that her mother kept talking, crying.

"I want you to know that your father is...not who you think he is. He's a liar and cheater!!" Her mother half-screamed. Ariana's eyes buldged open at what her mother called her papa. A liar and cheater?! He could never be. She needed more explainations. She needed to know more. More of this words her mother kept talking about. She was curious. 

Why was her mother talking like this?

"Mama? What are you saying? Papa is a liar? Cheater? He's not." She consoled scooting close to her mother to hold her in her arms and play with her but her mother shifted her away. She saw. She saw everything. Everything that her mother was doing. Her mother pressed on further.

"The man you called your father! The man that carried you in his sinful hands, the man that stroked your hair at night and told you bed time stories is..."

Breath hitched. Pupils wet. Sweaty palms. The wind. The cold night. The storm. Name Anything.

"...Dead."

Just like that, blackness took over the small girl as she collapsed on her mother's arm. 

The small girl just had to accept it. The quote spoke wisely. 

T r u t h s ~ a r e ~ a l w a y s~ b i t t e r

A/n

*Mourns and cries, screams and pulls hair away leaving me bald*

R.i.P

*Sniffs*

This chapter really hit hard. I, myself, as an Author, This chapter just proves that I have a lot of depressing BOOK/CHAPTER to write!! I apologize if your hopes, dreams, wishes was not expected but this was what God wanted. 

Anyways!!

I know this chapter was depressing and sad but wait until the next one. You'll thank death for taking her father away. It's gonna be so---

My bad, my mouth leaks!

I hope you guys enjoy-

Scratch.

Please vote and comment. I apologize again if what YOU expected didn't turn out right. Happy weekends!!