Chapter 8《Revelation》

It was the next morning and Hawks was already awake making breakfast while you slept like the dead, you were completely drained because of your recovery. You may be wondering why a certain birdman is at your house making breakfast. Well, Hawks had stayed the night, sleeping in your spare/ guest room, because he was tasked to take care of you until the afternoon by a certain fiery man, no not Dabi but Endeavor. Which explains why he was up and making breakfast at your place.

Finishing up cooking breakfast, Hawks recalled his abrupt wake up call when he was peacefully sleeping the other day on your couch, so with a smirk on his face he walked over to your room. Literally bursting into your room he grabbed the pillow that had fallen onto the floor and threw it at you, "RISE AND SHINE, SUNSHINE!! TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

You groaned groggily and to no ones surprise you didn't get up, well, you slightly did just to grab the pillow that was next to you and place it over your head. Seeing your stubbornness Hawks had to step up his game in order to wake you up.

Within an instance, Hawks feathers surrounded you and began tickling you. You became a laughing fit, wheezing, snorting, begging for mercy and your wings fluttering vigorous knocking everything off your bed as you were being tickled.

"Stopppppp! I'm going to *wheeze* pee" you said between fits of laughter and wheezing, "okay! o-*wheeze*-kay! Merc-*wheeze*-yyy! I'm up! *snort* I'm up!"

Finally giving up Hawks stopped his feathers, you sat up, an angry pout on your face, your cheeks were red, your hair was a mess and your wings were puffed out. You glared at Hawks who was standing at your door hunched over laughing.

He took a deep breath calming himself only to burst out laughing again seeing your messy bed head, "you're *pftt* finally awake" he snickered as he walked over towards you while retrieving all of his feathers back to his back. "Come on, time for breakfast sleepy head" he said as he patted your head.

You swatted his hand away and groaned tiredly as you slid yourself to the edge of the bed. You yawned, stretched your arms in the air then grabbed a couple of feathers and placed them by your side before you began unwrapping your bandage on your leg which made Hawks eye you curiously, "what are you doing" he asked as you continued to unwrapping your bandages

"These-" you used your thumb, pointing to your wings, "are back so I'm going to heal this before I get up" you said as you placed the feathers over your wound and healed it. The wound that was once there was now gone, all that was left was just the dried blood which you cleaned off soon after.

After healing your wound, you and Hawks headed towards your kitchen, ate the breakfast he made and got ready to head out to the placed you asked if he wanted to go with you. The place you planned on going to was one of the many skyscrapers with a beautiful over look, the one you were planning on going to was the one you always went to to just relax and get away from things. Plus, there's an added bonus thing there you've come to love.

"I'll be outside" Hawks called out as you were still in your room looking for a set of keys you were going to need. Finally finding the keys you headed out towards your balcony only for Hawks to be no where in sights. So you called out to him, "Hawks?" You scrunched your brows in confusion, 'where the hell did that birdbrain go?' You questioned as you looked around.

Just as you were about to fly up you heard, "eeeeEeeeeE" a random bird like screech in the distance and without warning two arms looped through yours and you were scooped up from your spot. "WHAT THE FUCK!?!" You yelled as you were being carried mid air, you looked up to see who was carrying you and low and behold it was none other than Hawks who was smiling cheekily at you.