September/Heavensent

****Sunday, September 6,2020****

Production of Loki has been going very well for the last month. The first two episodes have already been filmed, and from the point of view you're seeing them in, you can't wait to see how it all comes together in the end! Tom and you have worked out a way to keep your sex escapades going while filming. The nonstop filming to make up for all those months has led the director to give the cast and crew a three day weekend off, which is sadly coming to an end today.

It's Sunday morning, and Tom has made the both of you breakfast: eggs sunny side up with bacon and toast with some fresh fruit on the side.

"This was by far, one of the best and most relaxing weekends, we've spent together since filming started Tom. We lounged around the house, we swam, we had our karaoke night, and not to mention we... fucked...a lot".

"It was a heavenly weekend spent with you y/n. I feel more than ready to go back to set tomorrow morning. Though I do feel guilty about something..."

Confused you ask, "oh, and what could that be?"

"I haven't run or exercised at all this weekend," Tom laughs.

"Haha, well you can squeeze in a run or workout today if you like."

"I think I'll go on a run after we finished breakfast."

"It's still pretty hot Tom and you could get sunburned, how about a night run? I'll join you! I haven't taken the chance to run with you all this time, I think it'd be nice. Though, I'm not much of a runner."

"That's a wonderful idea! We'll have a night run, but how about I stretch those muscles of yours now?" Tom smiles and lifts you off your chair and starts carrying you towards the stairs.

You laugh, "what are we going to do?"

"You'll see." He carries you up stairs and into his room.

*Later that same evening*

The sun has gone down completely and it's already pretty dark. You and Tom are getting into your workout clothes. You wear a sports bra, leggings and running shoes.

Tom and you get into his car and drive to a local park to where you'll be running.

Once arriving, you walk to the running trail. The park was lit every so often, but not completely. There was no one around, so it was perfect for someone famous to get in a few miles without being noticed.

"Alright y/n, let's get our stretching done so we won't pull a muscle or get sore."

You mock him, "so our stretching earlier doesn't count?"

"Haha, no it doesn't, but it was fun wasn't it?"

"Oh it was Tom, it really was!"

The both of you begin steadily running and making your way through the park. Tom seems to be running a lot slower so you can keep up with his pace. Then you start picking up your pace to pass him slightly.

You look back at him and tease, "ha ha slow poke!"

Tom picks up his pace and passes you even further. He turns back and yells, "oh I'm sorry, what were you saying dear?"

The both of you go back and forth with racing each other and taunting each other. For a while it was fun, until you started running out of breath.

"Hold up Tom," you call out and stop running.

Tom stops and runs back to you. "Are you alright y/n?"

"I just need to catch my breath. I don't know how you do this everyday!"