Chapter 36

Taehyung took long strides and grabbed jungkook's hand before he can climb on the stairs.

"I can explain, babybun. Please listen to me, please" taehyung pleaded, jungkook can hear the sadness in his voice. He wiped his tears and turned around.

"What you want to explain now? I gave you a fair chance to explain but what did you do? You lied to me again. Why are you still lying to me?" Jungkook asked stopping his sniffle with his wrist. He doesn't like how his own husband is keeping things from him. It's not like he wants taehyung to share every detail of his life but he deserves to know this much. He thinks he deserves to be worried about the things that affect their lives.

"Because I am an idiot. An idiot who thinks you deserve every happiness in the world, I just always forget about myself whenever I see you beside me. Please babybun, I am so sorry." Taehyung said tightening his hold on jungkook's hand with both of his. He felt daggers on his heart seeing the red eyes of the younger.

"You are wrong... You are wrong if you think I deserve happiness all the time because I deserve pain too... I deserve your pain... I want to be the one whom you can share your pain too... I don't want to be... the only vulnerable one in the relationship who just takes...I want to give... too... I hope you feel safe around me too to share your problems like I feel around you, maybe not physically but m-mentally..." Jungkook said, his tearful eyes staring back at taehyung, his wrist is pressed against his nose to stop his sniffles and running nose. He tries hard to make this conversation without cracking but he failed in the end.

"Do you not trust me or you think I am too weak to handle?" He asked again with raising his voice a little, putting his hand down after a long sniffle.

Taehyung's eyes burned with tears when he realises what he did. Jungkook from the very start never lied to taehyung. Despise of his sad past and panic attacks, he explained and shared every single detail of his life. No matter how much pain jungkook felt reminding all those events still he shared it with his husband because he trusts him. So it's not a surprise when jungkook doubts his husband's trust on him when taehyung hide about his health but why does it hurt so fucking much hearing it from jungkook.

He has to make it right. He wouldn't let jungkook believe that his husband trusts him an inch less than his life. Because  Taehyung trusts his love of life more than anything.

He stepped forward, other hand reaching for jungkook's cheeks to wipe the stubborn tears as he pulled jungkook closer to him.

"I trust you. I trust you with everything, Petal... And you are the strongest person I have ever seen. I have never doubted that never will. I feel the safest, fullest and warmest in your arms, baby. Your only One smile is what my heart takes to calm down, one whiff of your baby scent leaves my body painless and in a sheer of pacific calmness."

Jungkook rubs the area under taehyung's eyes with his cold fingers, he hates seeing taehyung cry whether he is angry or not.

" I made a mistake for not telling you this before but I swear it's not intentional, I really forget about it. But it didn't make me less of an asshole to just lying about it to you. Please forgive me, Princess. Please, babybun." Taehyung said as he brushes his nose with jungkook's rosy one.

Taehyung leaned over to place a soft kiss on his baby's lips but jungkook pulled back and taehyung feel a crack in his heart.

Before the hurt in taehyung's eyes can get jungkook, he asked hurriedly," Then give me those." He said before stretching his hand to taehyung.

A pure confusion spawned on taehyung's face as he asked back, " Give you what?"

"Your prescription described by your doctors and your vitamin bottles" Jungkook answered with a stern voice, eyes demanding an agreement right away.