2~ Strange Encounter

Min Aera ~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm literally screaming the hell out of itself. "Ugh, why does this thing needs to scream like a dolphin" I turned off my alarm as I saw the time, 9:00 am, perfect. I brushed my teeth and went down to the living room.  As I entered the kitchen I came across a sticky note which was stuck on the fridge, it was from mom.

                                                  Hey honey, sorry I had to leave  early without informing you. Just take care of yourself. I left some extra cash for you on the counter. Don't open the door for  strangers. Call me if you need anything. Take care and stay safe.                                                                                                                                  Love You.                                                                                                                                                                                                                           ~Mom.

" Huh? She left already? Hmph. I'll call her later. Let's see what's to eat. Oh, cookies. I'll just eat milk and cookies then." After having my breakfast I went back to my room and took a long shower. "Nothing beats a good shower, I feel so fresh now." I hopped into my pajamas and went downstairs. As it was a Saturday and I have the whole house to myself, " I'll just call Jihoon and Soa we can have a movie marathon." I decided to inform them about my plan. 

Main Hoes

You: Ayo hoes!

Crackhead Hoon :      Ayooo Ayoooo. Hoon in the HOUSE.

You: Ughh, the second hand embarrassment I feel for you. *facepalms*

Crackhead Hoon:      Shut up stanky feet. Speak up, watcha want?

Bebe Soa:   Helluuuuu~

You:  Oh, she's here. Now that my hoes are here, wanna come over for a movie marathon? Mum left in the morning and I'll probably die out of boredom.

Bebe Soa:  I'm down for it! Drop the time~~

Crackhead Hoon:  Me TOO ^-^

You:  Okay, how bout 4:00 pm?

Crackhead Hoon:  Alright~

Bebe Soa:  Good for me 😊

You: Okay then, meet ya hoes at 4. ^_^