forty four

Sike bitch.

HAHAHAHHA I'm so sorry but that was so funny, istg reading your comments made my day. Your reactions were just... HAHAHAHAH Im so sorry!! lmaoo so here's to make it up to y'all..

lov u

"Peter?! Peter! Lily!" Lyra screamed, jolting up from her position, her conscious slowly returning

"It's okay, Mum. You're okay." Harry told her, brushing her hair.

"What happened?" She murmured softly, blinking the dust away.

"The barrier broke, most of the students left the Room of Requirement to fight-"

"What?! No!" Lyra exclaimed, hearing the same thing she did earlier.

"You led the battle. No one's fatally injured yet, your core was drained, so I took over. You needed the rest." Harry told her firmly.

".. Oh my god.. It was a vision!" She widened her eyes in realization.

"I'm okay now, I'll take over." She assured him. "Listen, Harry, I had a vision.. I know what to do."

"Mum-"

"I'm fine, Harry, this is the final battle. We need to win this." She told him, pressing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Okay. I'll take over when you're tired. Stay safe."

Her senses came back and she groaned in pain as she stood up, feeling blood trickle down the side of her forehead. Another explosion on the far side of the corridor occurred, and she turned to see the Prewett twins and Marlene fighting off 5 other Death Eaters.

Deja Vu

"Fabian!" She yelled, flicking her wand when she noticed a flash of green light flying his way.

"Thanks, Hyperion!"

"Not a problem! Where's everyone else?"

"The entrance!" He answered, blocking another curse sent his way.

"Alright, can you handle this?"

"Yeah, go!"

"Stay safe!" She told them before leaving the trio to look for the Dark Lord himself.

On the way there, she passed Lily and Severus who were fighting off some Death Eaters with the other seventh years. She let out a breath of relief when she saw Lily still standing there, alive and breathing.

"Lily!" She called out.

The red-head shot another curse towards one of the Death Eaters and turned to look at Lyra.

"Ly!"

"Listen to me." Lyra ran up to the girl, flicking her wand to throw off another Death Eater.

"I need you to stay away from the entrance, alright? Make sure the younger ones stay away from that area, do you hear me?" She told the red-head, who looked confused but nodded nevertheless. Lyra gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, "Stay safe." She said, before running off once more.

She passed Sirius who was back to back with Remus, dueling Bellatrix and Greyback.

"The bitch is mine!" Lyra yelled, shooting a spell to block another curse aimed her direction.

Instead of shooting a hex to Bellatrix, she jumped on the lunatic once more, just like she did on her vision. Bellatrix flailed around, trying to get the girl off her.