F I F T E E N

HYUNJIN POV

"Wait a minute. That's a girl's voice. Shoot! Y/N's home." I quickly searched for the nearest weapon I could see and took it. It was a large swimming pool noodle. Seriously? It's freezing outside, what do you need a swimming pool noodle for? I took a deep breath and went inside the dorm, ready to kick ass. 

I walked into the house. One step. Two step. Three step. My hands firmly gripped the pool noodle. There wasn't a noise. Pin drop silence. Unexpected but I've seen a lot of horror movies like this. They will make you think that there isn't anyone in the house and that it was just a hallucination. Then, they will sneak up on you from behind and stab you to death. Or haunt you till you die. It depends. 

I turned my heads in all directions. Up, down, left, right, you name it. Trying to keep my senses alert, I tip-toed. Not gonna lie, if someone saw me like this, they would probably think that I'm a crazy person trying to act as a ninja or some sort of psychopathic character. But back to the point, I was tip toeing, preparing to hit the guy I just saw.

NO ONE'S POV

While Hyunjin was tiptoeing around the house in search for the 'killer', Y/N was still in the kitchen soothing her fingers because she touched the hot clay-pot. Which is also the reason she hissed in pained just now. She had accidentally touched the burning hot pot without any form of protection on her hands.

As soon as Joo Hyun heard his sister in pain, he came to the rescue. He took a plaster from the med kit that Y/N had already placed on the counter and stuck it to her fingers. Her thumb and index finger on both hands got plastered with a cutely designed Band-Aid. Both of them thought it was weird that a dorm full of boys had such childish Band-Aids, but both came to a conclusion that the boys maybe liked cute things rather than normal things.

Hyunjin on the other hand was still playing the role of a ninja rather than a protagonist of a horror film. He finally came to a stop when he saw a tall, black haired male near the kitchen counter whom he didn't recognize.

"I got you." He said to himself as he ran towards the poor boy and started to hit him with the large pool noodle. "Aarrgghhhh!" He yelled, the voice echoing through the whole dorm.

Y/N POV

"Oh my- holy shit!" I got so taken off guard when I saw my brother being thrown to the ground and a man on top of him. Beating him with a pool noodle?  Weird... But that's besides the point. What the hell is Hyunjin doing?!

"YAH! HWANG HYUNJIN! STOP IT!" I yelled at him, whilst trying to get his heavy gluteus maximus (ass) off of my weak brother. It took me a few tries but I finally got him off of my brother. I glared at him. "What are you doing?!" I asked him, helping my poor brother up from the ground. he came to me and pulled me behind him as if he was protecting me. "Y/N stay behind me. I think this dude is gonna rob us. Call the police now!" He said. 

Call the police? As much as I want to call the police on him, he's my brother so...no can do. I stepped in front of him, going to the side of where my brother is and from the look on Hyunjin's face, I could tell he was completely clueless about who my brother is. "He's my brother. I thought I told you about him. Didn't I?" I questioned him, taking the pool noodle away from because he looked like a maniac. "Oh? I- I thought you said he would come next week. Urm...s-sorry about that." He rubbed his neck, a red blush painted on his face. In the end, I just laughed about it and introduced Joo Hyun to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"YOU HIT HIM?!" Changbin and Jisung said at the same time before laughing out loud like all the other guys when I told them about what happened earlier. At the side, Hyunjin was just hiding his face in embarrassment.

After all the laughter quieten down, Joo Hyun and the guys started bonding with each other. Especially with Jeongin because they both were the same age. They talked about games and guy stuffs that I honestly don't understand. It was like they were in another world of their own.

I got up and went to my bedroom to get ready for bedtime because it was almost 12 a.m. already. I placed the blankets and pillows on the floor and tidied up my table. "Joo Hyun-ah, Go to sleep already! You have to wake up early tomorrow." I called him from outside. Soon after, he came inside the room and pushed me out of my own room harshly,  just so he could change into his pajamas.

Geez, it's not like I want to see him naked. I was going to walk myself out anyways. I came out of the room and went back into the living room where the boys were. Well, most of them. Seungmin, Jeongin and Jisung had already went to bed. So now the ones in the living room with me were Hyunjin, Chan, Minho, Changbin and Felix.

"Aren't you guys going to sleep?" I walked over to them and sat on the couch. "Yea, after we read a few comments from our fans, Stays." Felix said. I glanced over at the laptop screen full of comments from their fans under a music video they shot.

"Hey guys! Our number one fan is here!" Minho said as the boys gathered around the laptop closely to read the comment.

'I rlly love their dancing, singing, rapping and visuals. They rlly have everything. Stray Kids I love you!'
~skzforeverbb<3

While they were reading the comment, their faces lit up in happiness. They really admired all of their fans. The way they always look so excited from just reading the comments made my heart soften. Although there were hate comments as well as many encouraging comments, they didn't bother about it. Which to me, made them seem even cooler.

They spent more time reading and watching their fan made videos. I was getting a little tired so, I got ready for bed. I got on to my bed and wished my brother a good sleep because tomorrow was going to be a crazy day. But he doesn't need to know that. "Goodnight little bro." He hummed in response and we drifted off into dreamland.

To Be Continued...