Go - Local gardener gets teased by Gojo

An unnamed abnormal apparition appeared. It was a cursed womb witnessed by several non-jujutsu users.
Four first year jujutsu users were dispatched to the scene.
One of them died.
[M/N][L/N]

The surrounding lush green area of the school started flowering under my watch and a lot of my time was spent there. I did my studies still but I spent most of my time drawing or gardening. I had a small section of the school given to me so I could garden. I loved growing all sorts of vegetables and fruits. The area was lovely when it was green but a few splashes of colours could be added. I was busy getting rid of any weeds growing in the garden when Itadori called me. I was just getting the last few but he came over.

"Good morning (M/N), the garden is looking as pretty as ever. Actually the school looks prettier now." Itadori smiled as he praised.

"Good morning to you too, it's nothing. How was your sleep Itadori?" I asked

"It was great! Do you want my help? Two could make it faster" Itadori offered

"If you know what a weed looks like then sure. I'm taking out weeds" I relented with a small smile

"I don't know what they look like" Itadori admitted.

"I'll show you" I said

After that, Itadori and I ripped out little weeds in the ground. It wasn't that much faster but deep down I did enjoy it. I left Itadori to harvest some of the vegetables and he asked how they grew so fast. I decided to show him by using cursed energy to make them grow fast with my faster. Itadori had sparkles in his eyes as he watched. I stopped though and harvested the new carrots and potatoes before putting it in the basket with the celery, tomatoes and lettuce.

I gave him my basket and he thanked me before leaving to cook some breakfast for us. For some reason, Gojo swung by too. He told me he had to go for a bit and if I wanted any souvenirs. I thought about it before my already slightly red cheeks went a shade darker. I tried telling him I wanted nothing but he didn't believe me. He pestered me a bit so I relented.

"Can I just have some sweets or flower seeds from that area?" I mumbled.

"Sorry, I can't hear you~" Gojo teased

"Mou, can I have some sweets or flower seeds?" I said louder.

"Sure, see you" Gojo left with a smile

-
The next day, the four first years were called in to inspect a curse. On the way there, Kugisaki asked my age since I was quite tall. I told her I was 18 and she nearly spat her drink on the seat. She asked why I was in first year and I explained that I had changed education system twice and hadn't been in school for a year since I was homeschooled. She must've felt bad since she dropped the topic.

When we arrived, it was confirmed that 90 percent of the people inside and the residential area was evacuated after the window confirmed it a few hours ago. A window was a member of Jujutsu Tech who could see curses but weren't sorcerers. There were still five detainees inside and it was believed the womb if it did metamorphosis then it would be a special grade curse. Fushiguro and Kugisaki didn't like the sound of that. I was alright with it.

The levels of the curses were explained to Itadori by using weapons if they were affective against curses. Grade 4 could be taken out with a wooden bat, Grade 3 just needed a handgun. Grade 2 was a close call with a shotgun. Grade 1 even a tank was insufficient. Special grades, maybe someone could be on equal footing with a cluster of bombs. This scaled to us how scary special curses were. Normally, someone of equal grade or higher would deal with the curse like Gojo but we were usually shorthanded. He told us to listen to our fears since all we needed was verification.

The sound of a woman crying called my attention.There was a woman begging and asking if her son was alright. His name was Tadashi. I heard Itadori crack his knuckles as he told us we were going to save them. We left and headed to the centre where a veil was put up so everything inside was concealed. Fushiguro summoned a cute white dog, a shikigami. Itadori and Kugisaki fawned over it while I opened the door to head inside.

The moment we headed inside, the doors closed behind us and disappeared. I looked foward to see what everyone was marvelling at a saw a huge place which didn't make sense since this place was only two stories. A domain. Kowai. Hontoni kowai. Iya da, yada.(1) Everyone else realised the doors were gone but the white dog remembered so all was good. We started wondering the area inly to see half a corpse and a ball of mashed corpses next to the guy. Itadori wanted to take the guy with us but Fushiguro started arguing to leave him behind.

I stood next to Kugisaki who pulled my shirt down to pull me to her height and tell me they were idiots for fighting. I agreed with her. She decided to yell at the two for arguing but she got dropped into a hole when I pulled the two away from each other. Oh no. I reached to the hole that closed up, pounding on it. My eyes widened when my eyes followed Fushiguro's to the dead dog. I could feel the cursed energy as one appeared right behind us. I didn't hesitate unlike the other two to swing my shovel at it but it broke right as I hit it. It did nothing and now my shovel was broken.

A hole opened below me and I was dropped in. A ton of curses were waiting for me. I quickly brought out the lavender seeds and dropped them onto the ground so they could bloom with their intoxicating smell that made curses sleepy. It worked for the most part but I still had to use the broken shovel on the rest of the curses. A lot of them were second grade. I used more lavenders to help and roses to catch them before knocking off the heads of ones that took too long.

Unfortunately, I found the other two mangled corpses. I ripped the names off their uniforms and stuffed them in my pocket before running back into the special grade curse since I was dropped back into the room. I grunted before getting back onto my feet. Fushiguro was gone and I could no longer sense him nor Kugisaki in the building. I saw Itadori's hands were basically gone as he threw a punch at the creature. I threw my lavender seeds on the ground and grew them to make the curse drowsy at least and it partially worked.

Welp.

Fuck.

A/N: Thanks for reading :) I know some people hate it when I use swear words in my fics but I just swear so much. It's a good stress relief. Honestly the cat never really comes out unless (M/N) subconsciously tells him too. I hope you guys like it. Hopefully the flirting can start soon with a certain Sukuna. Bye bye!

1- Kowai: Scary