7. BLISS

jungkook used to be a shy kid when he was young, with the roundest eyes and cutest bunny smile that stole everyones heart. a kid who was curious about every little thing.

as he grew older he lost that shyness. jungkook grew up to be tall and muscular. the round eyes that held all the innocence turned sharp but a hint of that cuteness still stayed somewhere there.

his humblness made him the sweetheart of everyone in jeon pack and that handsome face made omegas swoon at the sight of him.

and thus jungkook had his fair share of flings. nothing romantic though. he never courted anyone. never felt anyone is right enough as if there was something always missing.

it was like that at first with taehyung too. though his alpha was all too interested in the omega, the human side of him didn't feel anything special.

of course taehyung is beautiful but seeing the other so brave was something that stirred a feeling in him. there is something about the way taehyungs eyes contain so much determination, his demeanor never giving up. thats one thing that he didn't see in any other omegas.

throughout the day taehyung refused to come out of that room, jungkook wondered if that determination in other will do more bad than good for him? afterall as the future pack alpha, he has a lot of responsibilities on him. but he knew the taehyung he sees is not the others real personality.

and now with taehyung right on his lap slightly trembling but all the while trying to appear rebellious, jungkook wants to know more.

fingers caressing the others waist, jungkook held taehyung close as the other still protested in his hold. taehyung writhes and even tries to stand up but the position makes it much harder for him to do it without putting weight on his sprained ankle.

jungkook finds all of it amusing. he entertained himself seeing the others fruitless struggle leaning further into the chair until taehyung gave up and slumped in jungkooks hold, glaring at the hand around his waist with a pout. jungkook had to stop himself from cooing.

now that the other stopped protesting, carefully removing an arm from the other he opened the lid of the tray. the food in the tray consisted of meat cooked in spices and various assortments of fruits.

taehyungs interest perked up when the smell of food hit him. jungkook amusedly watched the way the other was looking at the food with so much longing.

the alpha took a piece of meat in hand and brought it to taehyungs lips.

taehyungs eyes widened but the hunger and the mouth watering smell was too much to resist and he found himself opening his mouth.

jungkook smiled contentedly as he fed his mate, his alpha was ecstatic having finally able to take care of his omega and be in the others presence.

taehyung was eager to eat, he felt the exhaustion slowly easing out of him as he took food from jungkook. he didn't think much at that moment, everything felt good.

the ripe mangoes tasted as delicious as it looked, taehyung couldn't get enough of it. jungkook happily fed him watching the way the other was cutely munching on it.

at one particular bite of nicely ripened mango, the juices dripped down taehyungs lip leaving it glossy. jungkook couldn't take his eyes away from them now. his hands automatically kept on taking pieces and feeding the other.

at some point taehyung felt that intense gaze on him and almost curious his eyes darted to jungkook.

something hot coiled in him seeing the way jungkook was staring so intently at his lips. taehyung thinks he likes it.

at the next bite, taehyung took his sweet time making sure his tongue slightly darted out when his lips covered the mango piece, a teasing lick to the tip of jungkooks finger holding it, a bite that had the juice flowing down his chin dripping to its collar bone and to top it of, a slow lick across his plump bottom lip.

a growl rose from jungkooks chest accompanied by a whine from taehyung.

the hand around taehyungs waist tightened pulling him flush against jungkooks chest.

breath fanning against the side of taehyungs face jungkook whispered in a husky tone-
"now now getting brave arent we?"

"and if i am?" taehyung replied throwing a side glance at jungkook.

jungkook chuckled.

taehyung likes that sound, he likes the ring of it.
he was brought back to reality when a thumb swiped across his bottom lip.

jungkook swiped his thumb across taehyungs bottom lip and brought it to his lip sucking it clean.

two can play this game.

the sight had taehyung feeling all hot. he imagined those lips roaming across his body; his stomach fluttered. on its on accordance his hips moved slightly, him feeling the telltale stickiness of slick.

a growl had him stilling the movements. craning his neck slightly he saw the way jungkooks chest was moving rapidly and the way his one hand was gripping so tightly onto the chair.taehyung was hit with an intense scent of jungkooks arousal, his own jasmine getting sweeter by second.

"straddle my thighs pup" jungkook said voice heavy.

taehyung didn't need to be told twice. the omega in him was so prominent waiting to fulfill all his mates wish and please him.

taehyung stood up legs shaky, supported by the hands on his waist and straddled jungkooks right thigh.

his ass felt the strong muscles of jungkooks thighs flexing below him. an intense want filled him. taehyung took in the way jungkook leaned back on the chair, hands still caressing his waist. he noticed the way the tshirt jungkook is wearing tightened around his biceps.

"come on" jungkook encouraged eyes filled with lust and adoration.

his hips moved rutting onto jungkooks thighs. he felt his cock stirring to full hardness in his pants. taehyung doesn't know if its the remnants of the heat playing with his mind coz right now he was so desperate. he didn't care about past, he just want to please his mate.

jungkook watched eyes hooded the way taehyung was rutting on him. the ass felt soft, the slick pouring out of other wetting even his own pants.

jungkook needs taehyung close.

as if the other read him mind, taehyung threw both of his arms around jungkooks shouder burying his face into jungkooks neck.

jungkook held the other close occasionally shifting his legs that had the other moaning loud. his hands roamed under taehyungs shirt feeling the bare skin as he nipped on the mating mark on the others neck.

they felt one, for that moment both of them forgot the mess in their life.

moans spilled out of taehyung as he sped up feeling the girth of the others thighs against his cock and ass.

everything felt too good.

jungkook pinched one of taehyungs nipples. the pain mixed with pleasure was all it took for taehyung to come.

hearing jungkooks heavy breaths against his ear, his heatbeat against him beating in a rhythm- pure bliss.

for now everything felt just right.

□□□