chapter 50

I landed near a mountain and touched the ground. Wakanda. I was about to walk in but remembered the barrier that covered it.

"Damn. V, could you connect me to Shuri's tech" I ask.

"Of course, miss" V says and I hear someone speak.

"Who is this? What do you want?"

"Is this Shuri?" I ask. Probably a really stupid question cuz it sounds like her.

"Yes. Who are you?" she asks again, a bit of distress in her voice.

"I am a friend of your brother, T'Challa. I am dating Bucky Barnes. You know, the White Wolf. If Steve Rogers is here, could you put him on?" I ask and I hear footsteps leave in a hurry. After a while they come back with another pair.

"Captain, I don't know who this is. They said that they know you, I'm not sure" she says and I sigh.

"Whoever you are, you've got some nerve coming here and asking for me. Now, before I find you and do something I might regret, leave now"

"Steve! It's me. Are you really gonna hurt your best friend? Rude" I tease.

"Y/N?" he asks, confused.

"Yeah. Who else would it be? Clint?" I sass and I hear him chuckle a little "Could you ask Shuri to open the barrier just enough to let me in? Please" I beg and he laughs a bit "I'm just outside the barrier. Can you see me?" I touch the ground.

"Yeah. Hi" he says and I feel him wave "Shuri could you open the barrier right there?" Steve asks, pointing to me. I wait a little while and see an opening. I come in and it closes behind me. I look towards the quinjet and everyone, plus Pietro, is there. I fly down and land. Aw, I missed the part where Rhodey pranked Bruce. I would have loved to see that in person.

"Bucky!" I yell and he looks around, seeing me running. His eyes and mouth widen at the sight of me.

"Y/N!" Bucky calls and runs to me. As I get closer to Bucky, I get this pain in my head. I hold my head and go a little slower. I take some more steps but fall down.

"Y/N!" Nat calls and Pietro helps me up. Bucky is right in front of me and I take a step forward to hug him but I fall in his arms. My eyelids are getting heavy but I force them open.

"Y/N! Y/N! What's wrong? What's going on?" Bucky asks, looking at everyone else.

"Bucky" I say and put a hand on his cheek. I pull him down and give him a sweet kiss on the lips "I love you" I say and see him smile.

"I lo-" Bucky started but I blacked out before he could finish his sentence. Why brain? At such a bad time.

~~~~~

-In vision-

At first, there was nothing, then boom. The big bang sent 6 elemental crystals that hurdled through the virgin universe, each of them, an aspect of life. Space, Reality, Power, Mind, Time and Soul. At existence, the stones broke off a piece of themselves and that piece shaded into dust to enter a woman who would carry a child, worthy of the power of the stones. 25 years ago, the Infinity Stone Dust found a woman, Pepper Potts, who would carry a child who would be worthy. The stones entered her body and she became pregnant. This was when the Stonehearted was born. The Stonehearted would be the most powerful being in the universe, even more powerful than a person who carried all the stones. The stones, when used, could not hurt the Stonehearted as the stones could not attack themselves. The Stonehearted had the power of the stones, so they had power over space, to manipulate matter, to have energy that was so powerful, it could destroy planets, to control the minds of others, to manipulate time and to manipulate the soul and essence of a person, control life and death. That child was Y/n Stark.

This voice echoed in my head as it spoke. This was why I had magic even though my parents never had magic or powers or anything. Why, of all times, did this vision have to come when there is a frickin war going on right now? Why not come in Thor Ragnarok, or Winter Soldier when I first came here?

-End of vision-

~~~~~

I woke up to a weird overcoming sensation in my body. I was suppose to be snapped. I ran out of the building in a hurry and went to Steve but he was on his knees, touching the ground. I ran to him and sat down, seeing dust on the floor.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" I yell and start crying "Bucky. Bucky, I love you. I love you so much" I say and Steve hugs me. I look around to see Wanda and Pietro next to Vision as they dust away too. I see Loki? He looks at me and smiles.

"Darling" he says before he dusts away. I get up and go towards Vision, looking around and seeing nearly everyone dust away.

Steve goes to Vision and moves him so he's facing up. Me, Steve, Bruce, Rhodey, Rocket and Thor are near Vision and Nat runs to us, holding her stomach.

"What is this? What the hell is happening?" Rhodey asks and I look at him, my cheeks stained with tears and my eyes, red. There is a long pause before anyone dares to say anything.

"Oh, God" Steve says breaking the silence as he is panting heavily.

"We lost" I say, looking down at Vision.

~~~~~

A/N: I'm really sorry that Infinity War is only 3 chapters long. This movie had a lot of going from one team to another and I tried to do my best. I'm sorry the big fight wasn't in this chapter to make it longer but I'm not perfect. I still hope you enjoyed.