Writer's Block (W+TB)

A/N :ACTUALLY PROOFREAD
hey! It's me again I'm not dead :) Similar to the chapter title I'm going through a writer's block so I decided to just do a short oneshot of something very in my comfort zone to get back into writing^^
I apologise for majority\all of what I write is focused on Techno, he's a comfort creator and I happen to regularly project my own issues onto the character I write him as (if that makes sense)
On that note hope y'all enjoy ^^

<><><><><><>

Fluff (?)

<><><><><><>

'PAIN.'

Techno stared intently at the four letter word on the otherwise blank document. Sighing loudly, he brought his hands to his face as he screams silently into his hands in agony.

Sliding his hands down his face, the bright light from his laptop comes into view and he silently hopes the document is filled with amazing writing when his vision is no longer obstructed. However, life doesn't seem to work like that as he is met once more with the word 'pain' in full capitalisation.

Techno groans as he forces himself up from the chair, stretching his back as he yawns. Glancing at his nightstand clock, he widened his eyes when he realised it was 6 in the morning. Had he pulled yet another all nighter trying to start a new chapter to the book he was writing and still failed. This was his third night trying and every night he becomes more fed-up and frustrated. Ready to throw the whole idea of the book in the trash where it belongs.

"Yknow what? I'm going to get a glass of water, maybe that'll make my brain work again," Techno mumbled to himself as he dragged his exhausted body downstairs into the kitchen.

"Techno?"
The guy in question jumped in surprise when he heard someone call his name. Slowly setting the pitcher of water down after almost dropping it, Techno turned around to be met with his elder brother, Wilbur. ( I know Techno is canonical older but pls my HC- )

"Will? What are you doing up?" Techno asked, his voice sounding rough from the hours of dehydration.
"I should be the one asking you that Techno, I'm always up at this time for my morning jog," Wilbur stated easily as he made his way closer to Techno.

"Oh."
Was all Techno said as he suddenly got lightheaded. Damn, he really should've slept.
"Techno? Buddy you alright there?" Wilbur waved a hand in front of the very dazed and spaced out Techno.

Wilbur slowly shook his brother as Techno seemed more and more out of touch with reality.

"What?" Techno suddenly snapped back from whatever trance he was in, staring directly at Wilbur. Red tired eyes meeting worried golden brown ones.

"You should go to bed," Wilbur commented, cringing at his brothers messy appearance. Techno just sighed.
"Can't, I need to at least finish half the chapter of my book, all I have currently is the word 'Pain' in all caps,"

Wilbur laughed slightly at that much to Techno's offence.
"How dare you laugh at my misery!"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! You're just one of the best writers I know, just take a break for like a week and try again? You're probably burnt out?" Wilbur recommend, moving to sit on the countertop.

"I did! I stopped writing for like the entirety of last week and I still can't manage to write a grammatically correct sentence without wanting to scream," Techno huffed, crossing his arms as he leaned onto the fridge.
Wilbur hummed in though as he picked up a banana from the fruit bowl on the countertop.

"Perhaps you just need to take a break from the story? Write a short oneshot or something?" Wilbur suggested as he munched on the nutritious snack.

Techno furrowed his eyebrows at the idea.
"You know what? You're probably right Wil... I'll try that out. Thanks," Techno smiled as Wilbur gave the pinkette a thumbs up.

Techno grabbed his glass and bade a goodbye to Wilbur, quickly making his way up to stairs. Wilbur gulped down the banana and shouted at his younger brother to take a nap before he started writing.

Wilbur shook his head slightly in amusement as he threw the now empty banana peal away. Techno and his self-destructive tendencies never took a break did they.

<><><><><><>

:) There's that chapter hope it was decent enough for your guy's standards ^^ I'm planning another Techno angst (yes another self projection lmao) but after that I'll try to do something featuring the others or finishing the next part of a oneshot^^ Remember to stay safe and eat your three meals a day, you deserve it!

-Ki1za1