Chapter 63

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Poppa you have to do it with the grain not against." I laughed while standing and looking at him through the mirror.

"Man this shit is too hard." He said smacking his lips & re-wetting the razor.

I asked him to shave me down there every once in a while because I was so big now that I just couldn't see.

He was so scared he'd cut me everytime so it always takes like an hour but it's always hilarious.

But I mean he offered initially.

A few more minutes went by as I held my leg on the toilet and he slowly kept shaving and I swear he was so focused.

"Okay I think I'm done, you want to see?" He asked while holding a mirror.

"Nah I trust you" I chuckled and he grabbed a wet towel to clean me off.

"I shoulda did a B down here then," He said while laughing as I shook my head, "Shit it's mine."

You'd think shit like this would be weird but he had no problem with it.

But the thought of it is quite weird I guess.

I slid his boxers up because at this point that's all that could fit me comfortably and made my way to lay down.

Apparently right on time because I saw my mom was calling me.

"Hey ma!" I smiled.

"Hey babe, how are you and the girls?"

"Good, waiting for the youngest to get here but we're good. How are you Ms. Glama." I said with a laugh.

My mom didn't want the traditional grandma, grammy or anything like that because she said it made her feel old.

So she heard Glama somewhere and ran with it.

"I'm doing amazing, blessed and highly favored." She smiled. 

"And I'm so glad you are, I've prayed for you."

"And I've prayed for you babe, and for this baby! I'm ready to meet my grandbaby already."

I chuckled, "I'm ready to meet her too."

Baby girl is literally due anyday now and I'm ready for her to make her exit.