Chapter 58+

There's a plus for a reason. Trust. It's a full blown warning for this Chapter

The girl dreaded her position as she stared at the door infront of her, fiddling with her skirt.

Mr. Michaelis

School had ended and there were a few stragglers. She sadly had to call Karlheinz and tell him that she couldn't get to the Limo in time. And Jesus, that was a Phone call to remember. Or well, laugh at.

(Y/n) sighed as she went through her contacts "Oreo...Lazy ass...Blue Pirate...Kiss Wannabe...Titan bitch...Oh, Daddy Heinz"

She pressed a few buttons and lift the Phone to her ear. She stood under the Tree as she waited. As soon as she heard him pick up, she replied first "Papa Karl, we got a problem"

"Oh? And what is that?"

(Y/n) sighed "I got Detention..." A small period of silence went over the two.

"And how did this come to be?"

(Y/n) gulped. This Man forced Shu to the fucking North Pole for failing a Year. Didn't he toss Ayato in the Ocean or some sh--Either way, he was not a force to be met with.

(Y/n) scratched her head and looked around "I um...I was a little late, but that's what my Teacher wants to say, I really wasn't but he keeps saying I am, but I'm not. I came to class skin time and he said I was late so he's wrong but I'm right. He tried to call me put but I got to class on time--"

"(Y/n)-San...."

She went quiet as he stopped her attempt

"...We shall discuss this when you come home from Detention. We will have a long talk, Little Girl"

'Little Girl? What the fuck. I mean, I fucks with it but...'

(Y/n) nodded bit then realized he couldn't see her and talked instead "Right, right. I will see you then, Sir"

"Say that again.."

(Y/n) flattened her lips "...Sir?"

"I like hearing that roll off your tongue. Hm...When you come home today, go straight to my Door. And lock it"

(Y/n), shaking in her boots for what would soon come, reluctantly answered back.

"Yes, Sir"

(Y/n) whined a bit. She didn't want to face off Karlheinz. He knew what he would do! But, she had a Demon to deal with.

She pushed the door open after tilting the knob and walked in. She lift a brow and looked around "Sebastian?" Her eyes went to his desk, seeing it empty and clear "Sebastian, you there?"

She froze as the door closed and the lights flickered off. (Y/n)'s heart rate sped up, what was going on? The blinds had then started to go down, concealing any light that could flood in the room. Even the window on the door was covered.

She narrowed her eyes as she gripped her backpack, one of the straps hanging off her shoulder. She stepped back, taking in any sounds or smells that she didn't recognize.

"It has come to my attention that someone has been misbehaving"

(Y/n) froze for a split second before she took her backpack off and swung it back. However, a hand grabbed her arm. They backed her up to the main desk, the girl crying out as her back hit the wooden object. A hand snatched up her chin, directing it upward.