𝟶𝟸𝟹.

AMOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE ━━ outed

▎AMOUR ▎CHAPTER TWENTY THREE ━━ outed

━━━━━━━━━━
TW: lesbian slur/lesphobia

BAD THINGS HAPPENED AFTER THE DAY THEY'D BEEN CAUGHT. But luckily for everyone on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, Lyra got the spot and replaced Kirke. She herself thought he was the better one out of the two. Ginny was extremely excited that she could play Quidditch with her best friend and so was Lyra. Ginny really meant it when she said training was tough. Lyra could still handle it though she had to put in more effort than usual.

The worst thing that happened, however, was Umbridge becoming Headmistress. This gave her more power than she ever had before and she started the Inquisitorial Squad, a group Draco was a proud member of.

He had been quite generous towards Lyra. . . not to her friends. Taking ten points from Ginny for being Ron's sister, five from Zayna and Natalie because they got in his way and ten from Candice because he simply didn't like her which Lyra could totally understand.

In spite of that, Umbridge didn't have it easy as Headmistress. Fred and George constantly terrorised her, setting off a crate of fireworks in the Great Hall. Since her magic didn't solve it and the Professors refused to help, firecrackers exploded the rest of the afternoon.

Ginny had just gotten a package from home, it were easter eggs from Molly Weasley. There were also ones for Harry, Hermione and Lyra which she found pretty nice considering her mother had never done that.

The two girls found Harry sitting alone in the library. "Oh hi," he greeted them, pulling some books towards him. "How come you're not at practice?"

"It's over. Ron had to take Jack Sloper up to the hospital wing," Ginny explained. Practice didn't go smoothly, even without Kirke they still had to deal with Sloper.

     "Why?"

"Well, we're not sure, but we think he knocked himself out with his own bed." She sighed laboriously. "Anyway. . . a package just arrived, it's only just gone through Umbridge's new screening process."

     She put the box on the table. "It's Easter eggs from Mum. There's one for you. There you go. . ." She handed him the egg.

"They're really good," Lyra chimed in.

"Are you okay, Harry?"

Lyra had also noticed he seemed quite upset when they saw him. "Yeah I'm fine," he answered gruffly.

     "Really?" said Lyra, who wasn't buying it.